My V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffy_1234

Reaction score
:p Ok i just got this v5 on saturday at first it was ify but now i love my little babies :wacko: ohh here we go again freddy flower and jacob are hungry i need to go....

Last edited by a moderator:
ok today i woke up and my tamas (who just recently became teens abut 4:00 pm yesterday) were singing to the sun it was halirous and when i was making my bed they had another acedint :wacko: (i can never catch them argh :p ) right know though they are in my pocket.

ok i love my tama's so much right now :wacko: they are raiding the fridge well at least freddy is i new it was to good to be true oh well at least he is cute or else he would be a unfortante tama :p but i so love him oh good grief freddy come on......

HA! :D finally caught them in the act no acidents tonight about time :D anyway i found out that they werent singing to the sun they were just yawning while watching the sun rise :)

ok i think i will list the types of tama's freddy flower and jacob are ok here they r:

:) Flower-shelltchi

:D Freddy-korokotchi

:D Jacob-mamekatchi

well this morning they raiaded the fridge agin :p and they yawned for about 15 min. when they first woke up not much to report :p

OK IM SOOO HAPPY MY LITTLE FREDDY GOT MARRIED AND HAD A BABY BOY I NAMED ZACHERY HE IS ADORABLE :huh: JUST LIKE HIS FATHER WAS AHHH HE IS TAKING A NAP NOW OH AND JEWEL HIS MOM IS PRETTY COOL I LIKE HER :( :huh: :huh: and i named zachery after tulip... my friend heres tama.

ok i renamed zachery to cody (dont ask) and i got a v4.5 yesterday weeeeeee so i will not be doing THIS log any more so by :D

Latest posts

Back