my v5 v4.5 log (:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffy_1234

Reaction score
:D hi i had alog on just my v5 but now i have a v4.5 wich is soo cool so here is were i will be posting :D :p :p :blink:

hey peoples how r u my little cody is bieng so cute he was helping his parents vacum the floor it was adorable!!!!! and leo he is like a choco. chip i love him my friend has a v4 and she was so exicted to find out that i got a v4.5 :( she wants to connect and my v5 wont connect with it -_- oh well if u love my log could u please pm me i love making friends so does cody and leo bye!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

hi peoples my tamas really want to start "talking" here or diary entries or somthing anyway here they are :D

cody- hi my name is cory i live with my mom jewel and my dad freddy (he he ) dad- say that again and i will tickle u cody-ha ha he he funny funny silly silly ha ha he :p dad- ur done fer cory- uh oh :eek:

leo- hi my name is leo im a happy little tama with my mom muffy_1234 she is so cool :D

yeah so thats them :rolleyes: i love them though oh yeah jewel wants to say somthing

jewel- hi im codys mom :D and freddys wife :D i love them but im the only girl in all muffys familys uhh its so annoying :mellow: but freddy makes me feel like queen :chohimetchi:

ok hi peoples cody and his parents and the new edition to the family Jaz! she is really cool :huh:

jaz- hi peoples me happy i was just born and now im eating bread yum mmmmm my mom is going to take me to the place were cody told me it sounds cool some expo :huh: im so exited ;)

cody- i like her jaz i mean she is awsome muffy is going to take us to the expo i cant wait

thats THEM :huh: I LOVE my tamas *chanting* *expo expo expo expo* ok ok fine got to go :ichigotchi:

CODY GOT MARRIED!!!! :p :p his wife was so pretty well until she turned into a parent oh well i dont mind :D

plus jaz turned one year old and changed how she looks :)

hey people :blink: jaz and codys kids wanna say some stuff :D

Jaz!-hi im so happy right now i got exepted into the big scool now and im only one years old :D

codys kids- hi hi hi we are quite happy mommy and daddy are playing with us :D

thats them :rolleyes:

Hi guess what :kuribotchi: I went to a cougs game last night and got a W S U lanrard for my tamas :hitodetchi: they love it and they liked the game <_< plus i had a b-day party for them ;) jaz turned into an adult so now she is soo pretty :furawatchi: and my friend got grounded so now i am tamasitting her v5 there cute :unsure:

Latest posts

Back