My V6 Log! Yay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily78900

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is Rico. He is very cute and always will be. I sent him to Tamatown to get some furniture for his new room, but, sadly, he only earned 300 gotchi points and couldnt even buy a lamp. :huh: But he met a friend there and tried to make a band with that person, but she/he ran away and when he tried to catch up he ran AGAIN! ( it tells you to click on the character of the person who you want to make a band with and it didnt work. Pooh.) So he is now at home, and he is not very happy. He needs to practice singing. He likes latin music and he is a Kutchi-tama-tchi. He is 16 pounds and I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! He ate his first omlet today when he was only a baby. he called me! He wants...NOTHING!!! Ugh... I have to give him a timeout... Waahhhhhh!!!!! :( Wait... no! He got something from the king... STEAK!!! yummy! So... he is really cool. Hey im going onto Music City right now and my name is ummmm.... LA5234 ok ummm, meet me there if you want to! And PM me if you have a V6 like me! OoO and if you live in Chico I got mine at ToysRUs. :huh: Bye!

Ummm... hi. Rico is doing fine, but I noticed after I played a few games that his tone rythem and original points were only at 62, 25, and 114. I have been playing a lot of games!!! Is there a different way to get the points to go up? I NEED A WAY!!! Anyways, he just told me that his new teacher... oh, wait, he wants to tell you... ok here ya go, Rico.

HELLO I AM RICO. MY STORY OF PRESCOOL IS THAT LIKE 2 OR 3 HOURS AGO, (MAYBE 4 OR 5) SOMEONE KNOCKED ON THE ROOM TO MY DOOR. IT WAS A LADY DRESSED IN ALL FRILLY FUZZY STUFF AND SHE WORE A BONNET. SHE SAID DO YOU WANT TO BE IN MY CLASS BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ENROLLED IN ANY SCHOOLS YET AND I SAID YES AND SHE GAVE ME A FREE TEDDY BEAR!!! OoO AND THE THINGS THAT I GOT WHEN I WAS FIRST BORN WERE A CAR AND SOME ROBO-SINGER PEOPLE AND THEY ARE COOL AND.....

Um, he types to fast. so, yeah, he is in school and he met a friend... it was a girl... but they are JUST friends but they were thinking of meeting up with her in music school once he is a teen and playing in a band together. She is his best friend right now, and thats all. OoO and PM me to tell me how to get his music pointy thingies up. READ TOP NOTICE. Ok um bye! ;)

Is there any way to earn money on the handheld toy? I need to know. I only have 190G and barely any food. If I can't get money he will have to eat baby food. :D Well he is (i think) going to change today... how long does it take to evolve from child to teens? I told him about how he will make a lot of new friends there and he said he will try his hardest to keep his stress down and I heard something in his room just now.

Rico: La La Laaaaa Ladida La La Laaaaa *BEEP* Ok, guys, LETS GO... IM GOING TO CHANGE!!! *Buzz...Beep...Buzz...Beep...*

Me: WHAT are you doing in there???

Rico: I changed. I think...

Me: No, you did NOT CHANGE!!! O)k, now MY stress level is getting high.

I have to go, um, deal with this mess. Bye!

HE CHANGED!!! HE WAS A KIKITCHI AND HE IS NOW A TARAKOTCHI!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! i LEFT HIM IN MY ROOM FOR 2 HOURS AND MY BEUTIFUL BABY WAS TRANSFORMED BY THESE... THESE... MEANIES! I CAN NOT BELIEVE HE IS A TARAKOTCHI! OoO HE WENT IN FOR HIS BATH. I BETTER GIVE HIM SOME PRIVACY. Whew, wow that was a lot of typing for 1 minute. Is Tarakotchi a bad character? I hope not, but if you can, PM me with the answer. His band is a girl named Colleen and a boy fireball named Ryo, of course. sooo.... I am tired and I have to end this post, ok? BYE!!! :( :mimitchi:

Ahhhh, hello. I am very HAPPY today because Rico got a part-time job at the bakery and he was very good at it. I learned how to earn money and is there a different way to make money on the website other that playing games? I mean, are there other games besides the jump on the music notes one or the pop the crouds music notey-speak bubble? It is hard for me to find out and at what age does the machmaker come? He is 3 right now and he is waiting for the perfect girl. Ifinally found out how to play the game at the music studio.(I never read that part of the instructions.) But its hard for me. so I am ging to go now so bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, hehehe... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he left me at 7:00 last night. He had 4 poos and he was sick. I went for a walk and forgot to bring him with me and I got back at 7:00 and he beeped and I went to go see if he was ok and then I saw him. MY POOR BABY LEFT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So I had a moment and I went into my room and sat the tama which now had a little note on the screen. (this part coming up is FICTION.) So I opened the note and this is what it said:

Dear mom, I am sad to leave but I feel like I have to. You have been leaving me alone and not buying me enough food to survive. I wanted to leave later, after I married and had a job and maybe a child of my own, but I felt like I could not survive to be that old. So, goodbye and I hope you still have my birth certifacate so you don't forget me. Love, Rico.

(this part is non fiction.)

so I was sad, and I hatched a new egg at around 9:00 and it was, again, a boy. He was crying and I felt sad for it. I really need to take better care of my tamagotchis from now on. But I named it KIMCHI from the show Chowder because I really like that show.he grew up tobe a child and he is now a Kutchi-tama-Tchi. He is very cute and takes after his ancestor. I have school tomorrow and there they don't allow tamagotchis so PM me tonight to tell me if I should or should not bring him to school, and PAUSEING is OUT of the picture. (I am not going to pause him.) THXX!!! :lol:

Ok, so KIMCHI got accepted into his VERY OWN BAND!!! I was exited. He changed at 10:43 last night because the night before was when I started him up. So, I have been doing very well with him. He is now a Nonopo-Tchi. He is very cute and I am taking him to Music City now, ok, so bye! OoO and if you want to see me on there that PM me within the next 10 minutes and tell me your code-number-letter-name thingy and tell me which character you are. Ok, BYE!!! :D

Oh, and are there some new characters in ther V6 for girl teens? I mean, like, NEW for the v5.5 and v6. So, please also pm me with the answer if you can.

Um, I havent wrote for a while. Well, he evolved into... youll never guess... a TARAKOTCHI!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! I TOOK PERFECT (almost perfect) CARE OF HIM!!!!! Wah... Well, um, yeah... he had 2 concerts and 1 of them he only had a few tamagotchis watching him and the second one he had A TON!!! Now he has46,337,791 fans and his star ranking is 22. He is doing good. Bye!

I had 2 people over yesterday, and thats why I didnt post for a while. (this part is fiction.) Kimchi was on the news for breaking a world record of loud sound at music city's biggest concert place. He was on the news and a pretty girl came with the band and they went on a date and then he decided to get married. She had a cute baby boy and they have'nt named him yet. (this is non-fiction.) I need to know names to name him. I was thinking of mixing 2 names or naming him Chowder. I might namer then names from the show Chowder, and I gotsa go now, ok, post l8er! Bye!

Latest posts

Back