My v6 Tama's hearts won't fill up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasy

Reaction score
I'm actually not a "new" Tama owner but I didn't see any other suitable forums for posting this question.

I just got my v6 Music Star two nights ago. Today, she is 2 years old (a teen, I believe) and when I feed her the baby food, her hearts only fill up to the first 2 -- the last 2 stay empty no matter how many times I feed her. There is nothing in the shop that would constitute a meal. (Muffin, which I tried, a cupcake, and a choco bar.)

Please help! :lol: I don't know what else to do.

At the teenager stage, baby food will only fill up their hearts 2/4. After you fill those two, you will need to feed them real food that you buy from the shop. Hope this helped. And, if they don't eat: you might try to disipline it, and see if that does anything.

Thank you! That is helpful, actually. I wondered if that was the case too, because I'd read elsewhere about people who were annoyed that they had to spend Tama points on food.

Thanks again! :lol:

this is kinda a waste of letters on my part but maybe it looks like its hungry but you've fed it enough? and the hearts just wont fill up?

how much does it weigh? :angry:

A thing about choco bars: they actually count as a meal and not a snack.

I have no idea why it's like that... :angry:

knollimeister, it turns out that it was what x.Tori.x said it was -- I had to buy her food. :) Thanks for helping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back