my version 3 is talking to me? scary.... HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i does everything a version 3 does games......get.....sprint.....bump......heading.....flag......hermy you get sales in the shop its a wierd little thing a ...... :angry: but i my username is cloud its called dani i think its my friends playing a joke on me.....still

there is like a soud coming from its saying things like hello maybe im hearing things but why was it crying when it was happy not hungery and was not calling! wierd!

That isn't possible, because of the way the tama is made, it can only beep.

A) someone might be playing a joke on you - ie waiting outside your room and making those noises

:angry: If you've accidently damaged your tama by leaving it in the sun or accidently getting water in it some how, or even if your battery is running low on power, the mechanics inside that make the beep will act funny, i mean make strange sounds that sound nothing like beeps :wacko: , and that might what you are able to hear..

Anyway, make sure no one else is around, try and get your battery changed and take extra care of you tama to appease it maybe :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back