My (~*~+Version Four+~*~) Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*Joanne*~

Reaction score
My Aunty Carla got me one yesterday from the store.Its so so cute its Blue with little clouds on it with a White Ball and White Buttons.When I got it the store manager said we could have it half price because I was so nice to the staff and I helped tidy up that day so i got it for £6.25 and I said thankyou very much and he said no problem I smiled and i thought what a kind man he is ;) .Then Aunty Carla payed for it and the staff said they were so glad that i had it half price and that i was so nice to them that they gave me a Leesh and Pouch free with it :) .It was the Blue mametchi leesh and Mametchi Pouch.I was jumping in joyfullness.I told them that they were very kind and then i took my things out of the shop and when I got home I cut the packaging so i could reach for my tamagotchi so i saw it and i sat thre for a while and admired it for a few muintes.Then I took the sticker off to find the beuitiful background it has Rainbows with stars on and different colors.Then I saw the tab and I pulled it bleeeeeeep is woh i herd then i set the time and date and my birthday and Username=Joey.

Then the lovley spotted egg appeared and I stared and then it hatched a beutiful Boy was born I named him Spot and I fed him and all that and then an hour later he was A Mohitamatchi.He should evolve soon yay.I'm not allowed to take him home because Daddie might ee it and I aint allowed it up daddie's house so I have to keep it up Aunty Carla's

Latest posts

Back