My Version Three Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForeverFlame

Reaction score
This is my V3 Log that I decided to create. So far I only have one V3, and he's currently a lovely 3-year old Patapatachi. Before he was a Patapatachi, he was a Tamatchi, and before that a Teletchi. My little Pebin has eight Training Points, and six Tama-Friends. Anyway...

A quite a few people in my school have V3s, and mostly everyone has those cheap buck-store copy-cats that people on E-Bay sell for 10x it's original price. :(

Anyway, my friend Tiff has a Green Flower V3, and she has a Young Mametchi B) . It's Saturday now, and on Monday both of them will be Adults, and then we're going to try and get them to have babies, so Tiff and I will be on Generation 2. But for right now I need to keep Pebin alive by then, a very easy process.

Name: Pebin

Baby: Teletchi (Boy)

Toddler: Tamatchi

Teen: Patapatachi

Adult: ???

Training Points: 8

Generation: One

Not much happened over the past few hours except that I got Pebin his final Training Point, and that I accidently left him for an hour and a half. >_< He had some poop, and he lost two hunger points, but I fixed it all up. I'm just waiting for him to celebrate his Fourth Birthday, then for him to Evolve into (hopefully) a Mametchi or Leaftci. Some hope.

I know it's really soon, but my little Pebin Evolved! I know you all want to find out what he transformed into, so I'll tell you. But before I tell you, I have to say that he gained 10 pounds when he evolved. :furawatchi:

Are you excited? I sure was when I saw the blinking. I can assure you that I was very pleased with this evolution, because now he can mate with Cloe, my friend Tiff's Tama.

Well, my Patapatachi lost it's wings when it evolved into a Pyonkotchi. I'm very happy about this, so I'll probably update often about some random things that happen to my Pyonkotchi from now on. This was my second pick after Mametchi, so I feel that once again I should say that I'm very happy about this. :rolleyes:

I wonder what my friend's Tama turned into... I'll call her later and tell you guys, if you're interested.

Adult: Pyonkotchi

Training Points: 9 (It's supposed to be 10, though, but it was full)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pebin's 4 now, and because he's 4 I bought him a Plane Ticket. He went to Australia, and when it gave me a Password I went on TamaTown and entered it, then I accidently closed out before it could give ME a password. :)

I'm super angry at that stupid TamaTown. They should let you LOG IN like forums - not just a stupid 'What's Your Username?'

I lost 4400P, and in honor of three days savings lost I starved Pebin for a few hours, made him have tooth-aches, and lowered his happiness by far.

After I fixed him up, I changed the time so I had to put him to bed, which serves that stupid Pyonkotchi right. After he wakes up I'll play more games with him, so that his child can go on a Plane Trip.

I woke up him up a few minutes after I made my last entry. I played Get a few times, and I put him on the toilet before he pooped on the floor. :)

He's turning 5 soon, and when he turns 5-6 he'll have his child. I'm still contemplating a name - but I think it'll start with a P. I want an unusual name, like Pubby or Pleck. I'll decide on something soon - afterall it might be a girl.

Pebin is now 5-years old. He constantly goes close to the screen, and he loves drinking Coffee for some reason. o_o

I bought him a T-Shirt recently, and I got him a few Tacos. I'm just awaiting Wednesday, so that he can have his baby. I just hope that the Matchmaker doesn't care by then. But Wednesday is in two days, and everything usually happens early for Pebin, so it'll be practicly impossible to wait that long. If that Matchmaker comes, I guess I'll accept it. Pebin's kid can mate with Cloe's kid. Talking about Cloe, she's Pebin's best friend. Pebin's other friends are Clpu, Another Cloe, Yassy and Buddy.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I was just angry ONCE AGAIN because of the stupidity of someone in the family. The Matchmaker came when I was in the bath, and my sister said that she offered a Tamagotchi with a hat with two horns, and she rejected it, and whatever it was, it was probably something good. :(

Anyway, today I went back to school. Tiff's Tama, Cloe died over the weekend due to her carelessness. So did Yassy, Tiff's cousin's Tama, so I had to wait until break, when the Matchmaker came once more. She offered a Penguin, and I agreed. I don't know what it's called, so I'll tell you guys later.

Pebin and the Penguin had a little baby girl, which I'm going to make Polly, Polli, Polee, Poley, Polle, Pauli, Pauly, Poley etc. I like Pauli though, so I'll probably call her that. Polly is a cute little white Teletchi, and she constantly eats from Pebin's mouth. :mellow:

Tamagotchis are on sale at my Walmart, so alot of people are getting some afterschool. Hopefully they'll give up with those stupid dollar-store pets.

Pebin is seven years old, and he'll probably be eight when he leaves tomorrow around eleven o'clock am. I'll most probably be sad, but there's always Tamatown! Everyone calls me attached to Pebin, but I'm not. I just care for him alot. I'm the only one at our school to not have a Tamagotchi ever die, but I shouldn't be boasting about it. Karma works in funny ways.

I forgot that he had to sleep with Pauli for another night...

Anyway, Pebin left yesterday, and Pauli was crying until I chose her name. After I named Pauli, we had to get ready to go up to the track-and-field. We were meeting our school up there, so we had to go about five minutes early.

When we sat down at the track, something amazing happened! Pauli evolved into a Mohitamatchi. I hope that she takes after her mother, and turn into a Billotchi. I always wanted Pebin to be a Billotchi.

Anyway, at the track we did some events, then when my friend was doing softball throw, this kid came up to me and showed me his V3 see-through yellow Tama, then he left. When my friend Tiff came back, I told her about that guy. She got angry at me, and forced me to go looking for him again, out of the 2000 people that were there. :lol:

Finally I found him, and me, him, Tiff and Chels all connected. His Tamagotchi is a Tamatchi, and it's name is... well... can't really post it. Anyway, he told us that about 60% of the people in his school (our opponents) have Tamagotchis. Chels then showed us her friend's list, and she had about FOURTY people on hers.

Chels showed us that the girl sitting above us had a V2, who's Tama's name was Jimmy. After that, Chels introduced us to her friend, who I already knew. We connected with her, and we had to do out events.

After I finished my events, poor Pauli lost two happy hearts, three hunger hearts, and had two poops.

Pauli is still 0 years old now, but she'll turn 1 pretty soon. In about two hours or so.

This track meet was a very good one, indeed.

Adult: Pyonkotchi

Training Points: 9

Name: Pauli

Baby: Teletchi (Girl)

Toddler: Mohitamatchi

Teen: ???

Adult: ???

Training Points: 3

Generation: Two

Pauli's differences from Pebin are very fun to notice. Now, I have to play some games with my 43-pound Tamagotchi.

It's night time, so I'll make this quick.

Pauli evolved from a Mohitamatchi into a Hinatchi. I'm hoping for a Hasizoutchi, but I don't even know if Hinatchis can turn into them... probably, they look alike. I also want a Bunbuntchi, and Mimitchi! But I can't get everything. It would be awkward for Pauli to be a Pyonkotchi, though.

Tomorrow will be boring, as I need to keep Pauli alive until two more days, when she'll turn into an adult. Two more days will be Monday, and hopefully Pauli will be able to breed with Leo (Chels's Tamagotchi) then. ^^

By the way, Pauli is 1. She's going to be 2 by tomorrow morning.

On further notice, I'm considering Pauli's childs name. A little early, I know, but I had to think about Pauli's name for two days! It has to start with a P (tradition), so... so far it's only P****. Phred? Pyona? PebJr (seriously)? Piben? Polla? Prity? Peace? Paige? I like the name Paige, but it needs to be spiffed up. Payge, Paije, Payje, or something. If it's going to be a guy, then I might name it Ptron, or Pebri...

Pauli is 2 now. She weighs 53 LBs, has 7 Training Points, and 600 Points. I recently got her all of the Rare Item Codes, I even got her a ???, so that she'll get cloned when she's an adult tomorrow.

Hopefully Chels kept Leo alive this weekend, because he'll be an adult, too, and Pauli and him can mate. It'll be very weird seeing Pauli with a baby, because only about four days ago she was a little white Teletchi. I might even turn her into an Oldtimer, so she'll give birth to a Whateveritscalledtchi. But I can't wait that long. I need more Generations.

Time flies during the weekdays, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'll say this orderly.

First off, Chels's Tamagotchi, Leo, turned into an Adult at 3 years! Pauli was also 3, but she evolved during French Class, that day. I'm happy to say, everyone, that Pauli transformed into a wonderful Tamagotchi, that I love to this day. She evolved into a Teketchi, ladies and gentlemen. Right after that, Pauli the Teketchi and Leo the Megatchi got married! At three years old, they both recieved four hearts, and they kissed everytime we went on present. For the remainder of that exciting day, we had to wait for the babies. None arrived.

Today, Chels announced that she was going on a three-hour drive up to the city, so she left her Tamagotchi with Britt, who *should* be getting hers tonight. Before the time that she left, we connected atleast 30 times, and we gave each other presents every time. Pauli went to Austrailia, thanks to Tiff, who gave me her ticket. ^^

After that, my shop stocked a ticket to Chile for 2200 points! I had 2500, and I bought it INSTANTLY.

When Chels left for the city, Britt and I connected a few times, but then something weird happened. FIREWORKS! We both cheered as two baby boys appeared on my Tamagotchi. Then one of the boys flew over to Chels's screen. We were both very happy. Leo is a father and Pauli is a mother. ^^

I decided to call Pauli's son Philo or Phylo, and once Pauli leaves tomorrow night, that'll be his name. Hopefully this time around, Ph-lo will be a Mametchi. Tiff's Tama, Ali, is a Young Mametchi, and it's 3 now. It should be an adult by tomorrow. Her cousin has a Nikatchi, which is a boy, so they'll probably mate. I'm hoping that both of their babies will be girls, for Ph-lo and ---lo.

I gave Ph-lo and Pauli the ticket to Chile, and they both had a wonderful time! I even have a picture of their trip, from the postcard! They're both together, and it looks real nice. Pebin would be very proud to see that he had a grandson, but sadly he died in TamaTown. He enjoyed a wonderful life, which sadly ended at Age 9.

Chels came back a day early, and she was super-shocked to see that our Tamas had twin boys. She decided to call her Tama Pete, so the twins are now called Phylo and Pete. Tiff's Tama is now a Kuchipatchi (Omg. :nazotchi: ), and hers got married to Chels's aswell. Chels got really angry, and deleted Ali off of Leo's Friendlist. :D

Tonight Pauli and Leo should be leaving, and I'm totally prepared. I have a nice picture of Pauli and Phylo, and I'll post the link here.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Bot.../PauliPhilo.png

I'll always treasure this picture of my two little Tamagotchis. Anyway, I'm just getting ready for bed-time in a half-hour. I'll miss Pauli greatly, because she was a good little Teketchi, but I can't wait to see what Phylo will become in three days time.

Pauli left two nights ago, and I officially named her baby boy Phylo. Later that day, I found out that Danni (Tiff's other cousin) got a V3! She had at in class, and Danni, Tiff, Chels and I had a mass connection party. Chels named her now-Tamatchi Peat, and Danni named her now-Tamatchi Allie. Mine was different than theirs, since it evolved into a Mizutamatchi. Chels's and Danni's are going to mate, once they're Adults. Well, Chels is a little bit older. It evolved about an hour before mine.

Tiff's Kuchipatchi is awaiting the Matchmaker, since all of our Tamagotchis currently have Toddlers. At lunch, Chels and I went on Tamatown, and we went into the finally opened Town Hall. Odd anough, Chels's computer did have the Town Hall open yet. o_o

Mine and Chels's are Good Friends, and mine and Tiff's are Friends. Mine and Danni's are Good friends, also.

After school, my sister and I officially saved up 20 bucks, so that we could go to Wal-Mart and buy a Tamagotchi for her. We went there, and there were TONS of Blue Camo left, and only one Snake Skin, so she chose that. When we got home, her Tama turned out to be a Girl Teletchi, and we instantly decided to make ours Mate! Bad thing is, she already abused it a million times. At the beginning, she didn't feed it, or play games with it until fifteen minutes later, when I almost screamed at her. We went to the store, and she forgot to clean it's poop until we got home, when there were two poops piled up. She didn't turn the lights off, when it napped, and when it turned into a Tamatchi, I was shocked out of my wits.

This morning at breakfast, Phylo evolved into a Nikatchi. He's a 1 year-old with five training.

Today Phylo evolved from a Nikatchi to a Kuchipatchi (!!!), and Peat became a Warusotchi. They look nothing alike now, and to think that they were TWINS. J., another kid in my class, got one, and his is currently a 2 year-old Piroriroritchi (What a name!). People at my school have nicknames for Tamagotchis, because they don't use the real names. Piroirororirorwhateverthestupidnameotchi's nickname is 'Joker', and Kuchipatchi's is 'Duck'. Mametchi is 'Mickey Mouse', and please don't ask...

Danni's is an Obotchi and Tiff's is a Tamatchi. People always have their's die. >_< Tamagotchi's are starting to be a trend, and they're already banned from some classes. Fifteen people have them now (just because I got one :ichigotchi: ).

Anyway, Phylo is four, and he's awaiting my sister's Young Mametechi to (hopefully) turn into a big Mametchi. Her's is three, so it'll evolve soon anough. Anyway, I'm once again contemplating a baby name, but this time for Pebin's great-grandchild. It's hard to believe that he's so old now. o_o

I'm hoping for girls this time around, so that Pauli's grandchildren will be twin girls. I'm probably going to call her Preti, Prima, Polla, Plyce or Penni. If it's a guy, I'll call him Paubi, Pauli and Pebin combined. I wonder what Ash will decide to call hers... probably Fudge or Friez, depending on gender. I told her to call her Tamagotchi Fatty if it's a boy, but she just simply laughed...

I have the biggest generation in our school, and I've set a record, and I'm only on Generation Three. People can't keep their Tamagotchis alive for more than three years, because they're so irresponsible.

Ash's evolved into the same Tamagotchi as the mayor (forget the name), and they got married. That was yesterday. Today we connected them, and the fireworks started to explode. One Tamagotchi popped out of Fizzi, and it was white! Then another white Teletchi appeared, and that one flew beside Phylo. We've decided on the names Peace and Faith. Guess which name's mine. ;)

Peace has been a very good Teletchi. She only pooped thrice so far. Faith is naughty, though. Six poops. Pebin's great-granddaughters, Pauli and Leo's granddaughters, Peat's nieces and Phylo and Fizzi's daughters have been very good so far. I'm excited to think about their futures, because I still remember Phylo when he was a little ickling. It seems so long ago now when I had Pebin. He's a great-grandfather now. It also seems odd about Pauli. She's a grandmother now. Leo's a grandfather, even though to Chels it only seems like Leo's a father. We often forget that our Tamagotchis are non-identical twins. Hopefully Ash and my Tamagotchis will become identical adults, since we're both on an even generation. I'm hoping for an actual Mimitchi this time around.

Alot of people's Tamas are 2 or 3 now, and Chels's is 6. By the time my Tama is an adult, everyone else's would have children themselves, or would be Oldtimers. Chels's and J's got married, and they're going to have babies tomorrow. Too bad Peace and J's child are going to be first cousins, just incase his is a boy.

Latest posts

Back