My very confusing issue... Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Cat

Reaction score
Ok, so I like this guy. I'll say his name is 'Richard'. Well, Ive liked him for a couple years. I thought he liked me too so I told him I liked him. He only said 'Sooooo what now?' I supposed that was his way of saying 'I dont like you so just give up.' Like a week later, Richard had a girlfriend! About two weeks after him and his girlfriend, 'Rebecca', got together, he told one of my friends 'Tina' that he still liked me but not as much as Rebecca. I SERIOUSLY want to ask him out but he's still with Rebecca. Help?

Plus, this other guy named 'Benjamin' really likes me. I don't like him that much!!! I went home from school early one day and just to see what he'd do, Tina said that I was leaving for good. He said, "Ohhh no!!! Now what do I do with my picture of her?!" I seriously hope he was kidding. It's like I have a stalker. But I'm pretty sure I don't. Help on this one, too? Please?

Okay, first of all, just back off. If he already is going out with another girl, then...? I mean, if he really wanted to be with you, he wouldn't be going out with another girl. And why would you want to sell yourself short like that? If he said he likes Rebecca better, he likes Rebecca better. Just back off; I'm sure you'll find a better guy. ;)

Second, if you don't like Benjamin, you don't like him. There's nothing you can do about that. And you shouldn't confront him, either. It's probably just a crush that will pass soon enough. Just remember that if he does start stalking you, following you places, etc, or if he starts invading your 'personal space,' you need to tell someone. (Although I highly doubt it will come to that, just thought I'd get that out there.)

Just take a deep breath and relax. You'll find the guy for you in time - you don't need to stress about it now. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, If you like Richard that much, perhaps wait for him. I'm sure he'll eventually break up with Rebecca but causing the break up would be bad, and he'd probably not like you as much if you caused it. Just be patient, and if they break up and you still like him, go for it ;)

Two, If you don't like Benjamin, don't go out with him. Just because he likes you doesn't mean you should date him out of pity. The worst kind of relationships revolve around the sake of spite, or pity. It's your life and you don't like him. So don't date him if that's how it is.

I hope I helped. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back