My Video For: Tama Talk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was great. ^.^ A young cartoonist/video thing here!

Best Wishes,

barky

Was that in SuperBad? o_O
Maybe not, but either way, it sounded more like a put down and that's not nice. If you don't think it's great, ok. Fine. But if you are going to post that you do not like it, make sure to give some concrit and don't totaly beat him or her down with a bat. Give the creator some advice and maybe one or two things you actualy did like about it.

Thanks for the sweet TT vid. ^__^
@Tamagirl_Desy - Alright, I'll bow to that logic. It did indeed sound like a putdown, and I can't hold someone to know expressions that were used when I was young, being in the 1980s and early 90s. And yes, concrit is a good thing, however sometimes it is also necessary to be blunt at times. I think it was horrible and had very little effort put into it. However, I also acknowledge that video creation is an acquired skill, something you need to work on to become good at.

As for my last line being from SuperBad... No, it's not. I have never even seen that movie, but if the line's in there, then it's a coincidence. I've never seen it, the line was something I made up on the spot.

In my honest opinion.

The video is okay for a beginner. Video making is a fun project. I myself take a while to record what I am playing and then edit in Pinnacle Studios. I don't like Windows Movie Maker, because it is crashtastic.

Pinnacle Studio, eh? Maybe I should check that out.

I need to do more RO videos sometime... FRAPS wants me to do some videos of something... Or I could get a better computer first and upgrade to a new game. I hear GunZ is decent...

Pinnacle Studio, eh? Maybe I should check that out.
I need to do more RO videos sometime... FRAPS wants me to do some videos of something... Or I could get a better computer first and upgrade to a new game. I hear GunZ is decent...
Yeah. It came bundled with Dazzle. Perhapes I should post a sample?

I only record plays from my PS1, PS2, Wii, and Game Cube with it. I had no other way at first, however. Pinnacle Studios is well worth it.

However, WMM is best suited for beginners in the video making department.

There are alot worst videos out there. The one that the OP showed isn't bad or horrible. It's just oka and passable for a beginner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back