my wicked awesome tama diary...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noooo!

the matchmaker just came for both chriu and janak, she brought two masktchis. i wish i had not accepted, because now i think that i'm going to get two marutchis again, and that means two of the same teen, AGAIN. even that would not have been so bad if the babies had not been...

...two boys AGAIN :D what is this curse?

anyone got any good boy names? pm me...

woooo the new baby boys were born this morning :wacko: I named the one on my pink tam 'jacob' and the one on my purple tam 'mr t!' (don't ask lol). they are both marutchi at the moment, so i guess i'll get two hinotamatchis. i was kind of expecting that :rolleyes: but that's alright, i've never had hinotamatchi before.

i want to get a kutchipatchi, but that's a really hard one to get for me :wacko: i heard that if you take perfect care of it as a teenager but only discipline up to five, you can get kutchipatchi/memetchi, so i'm going to try that this time. and i think maybe i'll try and get a mametchi, but usually when i get mametchi i use pause. i kind of wasn't planning to pause very much, if at all this time, but oh well. might as well try, right? :]

i feel like i haven't been on tamatalk in forever! lol. thanks to those who sent pm's, i love getting those :(

well, mr t! and jacob are both hinotamatchi's at the moment. i've never had him before so it's fun to see him play the games and eat (i think he is especially cute when he plays dance). they've been paused a bit the past few days because i got to go shopping ( :D ), just for a few hours total though. here are their stats:

mr t! (purple tam)

gen5 <---this is the highest gen i've ever been on :D

all hearts full

training: |||||

2 years old, 16lbs

jacob (pink tam)

gen5

all hearts full

training: |||||||||

2yrs old, 16 lbs

so i guess they will change into adults the day after tomorrow. i hope i get a kutchipatchi at last, i only disciplined mr t! halfway and i am taking perfect care of him, because i've heard that this is the key to getting kutchipatchi... and i'm trying to take perfect care of jacob too, because i want to get mametchi. mametchi was the first tamagotchi i ever got and i haven't had him for a while, since may i guess!

hmm... aside from that i don't think that i will get a v2 anytime soon, but i really want one. i think they cost about 20-25$ here and i only have 15$ at the moment (and i think i am going shopping again in a couple of days ^^; except this time i might not buy anything, i'm just getting together with a friend lol). v2 sounds like soo much fun, i would love to be able to buy a ton of presents for my tammy. i like the sweet candy red and the tropical pink colours the best, but they all look pretty awesome. fortunately my parents are not like some who don't encourage their kids to play with tamagotchi, my parents think they're kind of cute actually *^-~* so they might get me some v2s for christmas if i asked... but christmas is a long ways off :huh:

oh well. now that i think about it, it was probably july 2004 when i found out that they had brought back tamagotchi, and i didn't get one until christmas of 2004 (well actually i got 2, which definitely made it worth the wait!). so there you go. alright well i think this is definitely long enough now! haha :)

... :eek:

since this time, i took perfect care of my tamas, disciplined the pink one all the way even (though i only disciplined the purple one halfway), i was expecting to get healthy characters this time... maybe even a mametchi... but no :eek:

mr t! (purple tam) turned into a masktchi, and jacob (pink tam) turned into a hanatchi! i couldn't believe it at first, i think i must have missed something... like forgotten to turn off the lights once or something? letting them sleep with poo? i really don't think i neglected at all, the worst thing that happened that i know about is that i once let mr t!'s happiness hearts drop to 2 by accident- but i fixed that right away. i really can't think of what i did wrong.

so... weird. jacob's parents were a tarakotchi and a masktchi, so he became the unhealthy teenager of course. mr t!'s parent's were a gozarutchi and a masktchi, so i knew he would become the unhealthy teenager. is it possible that you can't get a healthy character from the unhealthy teen? :hitodetchi: very weird. well this time, i am going to wait until the matchmaker brings healthy characters to mate with, because i really want to get mimitchi next time :(

^ see how cute? ;]

oh well. i like all the tama characters, i just get disappointed when i don't get the ones i want, lol :[ but i usually get over it within an hour or so ;]

but you know what, i even paused them when i wasn't able to take care of them! everytime i left the house and then some... i don't know what i did wrong :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
well nothing much new i guess, they are both 5 years old today. so i guess the matchmaker will come sometime the day after tomorrow. really not a lot of time left to spend with jacob and mr t!. masktchi is cute once you get used to him (and forget that he's the unhealthiest character). and it's excellent that he eats pizza. if i were a tamagotchi, *i* would want to eat pizza :puroperatchi:

but i am definitely going to wait for the matchmaker to bring healthy mates this time. at least for jacob definitely, i'm going to wait for a mametchi, mimitchi, kutchipatchi or memetchi i think. hopefully she'll bring one of those- but with my luck she'll probably bring all masktchi's or something. maybe i will just take whoever she brings on the first day for mr t! or maybe not. i want to get kinakomotchi next time :puroperatchi: i will be mad if i don't get one at all!

okay. that's it~

The matchmaker has visited :kuribotchi:

She brought a Robotchi for Mr T! so I accepted- next gen I'm already guaranteed to have one marutchi I guess. So far for Jacob she has brought: A Masktchi, a Robotchi, and a Gozarutchi. I'm planning to wait for her to bring someone with high discipline, Mimitchi or Mametchi or maybe Kutchipatchi or Memetchi, but I don't think she will :ichigotchi: I think that they turn into the oldie at 10, right, so if she doesn't bring someone good by then then I will just take whoever. I've thought about resetting if it turns into the oldie... but I don't know if I will, because I would feel *really* bad if I did.

So, the matchmaker should come again in less than twenty minutes I guess!

Omg and I can't believe I almost forgot to mention this... Mr T!'s baby was a girl!! That is the first in girl in what- 4 generations? And also the first girl ever on my purple tam :) I don't know what I will name her yet, I'm thinking of maybe Kisha. Oh well, we shall see... ;]

purple tam:

GEN1: alpha-boy-babytchi, marutchi, ichigotchi, mametchi (matedw/ a mimitchi)

GEN2: eliot-boy-babytchi, kinakomotchi, young mimitchi, mimitchi (matedw/ a hanatchi)

GEN3: frank-boy-babytchi, kinakomotchi, ichigotchi, hanatchi (matedw/ ...? i forget ^^ B)

GEN4: janak-boy-babytchi, marutchi, oniontchi, gozarutchi

GEN5: mr t!- boy-babytchi, marutchi, hinotamatchi, masktchi

... hopefully i will get a better character next time! i really want to get a mimitchi, but i probably won't :furawatchi: oh well. i'm going to take the best care i can, and *pause* if i can't take care of them, that really makes a difference for me.

♥♥♥

my sister has a boy mimitchi and i whant my girl tama (a fire head same age) to mate

[SIZE=21pt]i hope i get a mimitchi!!!! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

just a very quick update- a boy and a girl were born yesterday at 11am, 6g now :wacko: the girl (purple tam) is kisha, the boy (pink tam) is karl. um they're both oniontchi's right now (because they were marutchis) and yep. that is it.

arghh well i am all out of batteries, and have been for a while... so until i get more (which is supposed to be soon i think) i don't have anything to write about.

i think i might just reset when i finally get new batteries, because it seems to me like after you get one unhealthy character, it's really hard for their child to become healthy one. that's really annoying, but yeah. whatever.. haha i hope i get a girl and a boy this next gen, or if not two girls then, cuz i can never think of good names for boy tams!

okay, so i shall update again. whenever i get those batteries. ♥♥♥

okay, i didn't get batteries yet (obviously, haha, it's like an hour since i last posted here) but i was just thinking about how it's almost winter, which means it's almost my birthday (and CHRISTMAS) sooo maybe i'll get a v2 come december!! i really, really hope so, i've been wanting one since june. haha, still, that's not as long of a wait as i had for my first tamas, i found out that bandai was bringing back tamagotchi spring of 2004, probably in february or march, i don't really remember exactly. but yeah, then my birthday came and went without a tama :angry: which was pretty sad, i was sure my parents had decided that i was too old, or that it was just a toy or something. anyways, then i got two for christmas, so it was all good :ichigotchi:

but i really want a v2, the way everyone is describing them makes them seem like so much fun, and i really love the colours, i can't even choose between them. anyways, here is the order that i would pick the colours i like in (that came out awkwardly ^^ :hitodetchi: :

1. Pink w/ flowers

2. Red w/ jellybeans

3. White w/ lifesavers

4. Blue w/ flowers

5. Camo

but i really love them ALL of course, it's hard to pick favourites. Especially the first three, i really like them all the same.

All the new characters are soo cute, especially this one: :mellow: anyone know how to get it? as always pm's are welcomed!

oh and: 50th post! wow, i had no idea i had that many o.o of course most of them were in this log, but whatever, it's still cool.

so i haven't written in here in forever... i just got my tamas running again about a week ago, and i have three more since i last wrote, i believe :eek:

so here's the stats:

v1 pink w/ stars:

Tammy, female

7 yr old mametchi (with a baby girl!)

1g, due to leave tonight

v1 purple w/bubbles:

Alpha, male

7 yr old mametchi (with a baby girl)

1g, to leave tonight

v1 green w/ matrix:

Plog (the brother named), female

6yr old hanatchi

7g

v2 pink w/ stripes:

Max, male

7 yr old Pyonchitchi (with a baby boy)

1g, to leave tonight

v3 transparent hot pink:

Kitty (username is Kitty), female

6yr old Kutchipatchi

1g

v3 pearly pink w/silver and pink bows:

Lydia (username is Lydia), female

6yr old Kutchipatchi (with baby boy)

1g, to leave tonight also.

So I have six now.. and I've been leaving them running almost all spring break, unfortunately have to go back to school tomorrow, so they will probably get mostly paused :eek: But it's been really fun having them back again, v3 is as good as I expected it to be.

I'm too tired to write more B)

Latest posts

Back