MyOpinion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beowulf

Reaction score
I've had Tamas ever since the first one came out. But I find the new V5 very boring. There isn't any challenge to taking care of the thing. You don't discipline, or find a job for it or anything that the others had. I am still playing with V4.5(which I think is my favorite so far). I do have the 5 going but I just check every so often to make sure the food is up but it is just boring. I hope that the next version goes back to the play of the other versions or I may be done with them. :D

I actually like the v5 because of the fact it's got no jobs. Jobs and schooling on the v4 and the v4.5 annoyed me and I'm glad it doesn't have any of that any more. But my all time favourite is the v1.

I actually like the v5 because of the fact it's got no jobs. Jobs and schooling on the v4 and the v4.5 annoyed me and I'm glad it doesn't have any of that any more. But my all time favourite is the v1.
I agree. B)

It seems the whole point of raising a V4 and V4.5 is to get a job. That's like the main goal. It's a hassle to know you have to earn enough skill points just to get a job. That's pretty much all you do right there: earn skill points. But the V4 and V4.5 are both really fun versions, despite the hassles. :D

I'm finding the V5 pretty cool. You don't have to worry about jobs. But they are skimpy with the Gotchi Points; the most you can earn by playing the games is 100G! And you can only connect with V5's. It does get boring at times, but the fact of raising a family is really cool.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back