MySpace VS Facebook

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which social networking site do you prefer?

• Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MySpace

• Both!

• Neither

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a myspace. All my friends have one and there's no point in joining facebook if I won't know anyone on it. And I personally like myspace. It's fun. :D

Facebook has a new virusy thing.

MySpace has a horrible history of people meeting up with perverts or tearing each other apart on their MySpace pages until one of them commits suicide.

Neither.

Myspace is awesome

I've never tried Facebook [i think]/ sometimes i get emails that say Jeremy, |¤Rachel¤| wants to be your friend on Flixter!

and im like, huh...?

Facebook. <3Myspace is really boring and you can't do much.

On facebook, there are many more things to do, and everything is faster.

:)
=O There's tons to do on myspace!!!

But thats your opinion so I won't try to change it. XP

It wouldn't have that history if people wern't stupid and add people they don't know and put where they live.

It's just common sense.
Doesn't change the fact that it's a common hang-out for creeps.

I guess I prefer Facebook. I never tried out MySpace anyway! The annoying thing about MySpace is that you HAVE to be 14. Gosh I'm 13 and in 2nd year middle school! :) (And no, I don't want to do fake ages. I believe in honesty ;) )
Someone who says that! ya! That you tell the truth with ages I'm 9 turning 10 on April 21st. I guess I'm to young for either :D but I don't like either one. ;) )

For all you know, TamaTalk could be a hang out for creeps.
Yeah, it could be, but the thing that kinda makes me think otherwise is the fact that I have not yet met anyone who's a creep on here, and I have been around for a few years ((On accounts that will remain anonymous)), and I'm not dead, and neither is my family.

>_>

Even if it is, It's the idots that give away their address, phone-number, State, Town, School, Etc.If they're dumb enough to do that, Then they should be kidnapped.

They teach you it in KINDERGARDEN.
You don't need to give someone your address for them to know it. IP addresses can be tracked to a specific computer. E-mail addresses can be used to tell people all kinds of things they don't want to read, and some people are soft enough to get hurt so much and feel so worthless that they commit suicide. I know it's stupid, but it happens.

I'm not saying everyone is smart and no one is mental. Believe me, I personally know mental people. All I'm saying is that MySpace has a bad history. Nothing anyone says will get me to change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back