myspace

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StewiesBestFriend

Reaction score
Can whoever has it pleaz add me i want more friends on it and im like friends with all of you guys so....anyways mine is HeRe

i don't hav a myspace.don't plan on having one.i heard that myspace is dangerous.i think there's malesters.

No, I do not have one.

I would make one if I could, but eh, my mom won't let me.

I'm fine without it but I would like to try it sometime.

I had one, yet I quit. I got harassed on Myspace. My friends said to me, 'Boys harass girls.' I ignored her and went on anyways, and a boy harassed me. I just abandoned my account. I don't care if anyone hacks into it, because they will see my misery.

Myspace is no more dangerous then Tamatalk is, i believe. -_o
That's true.

You can never tell exactly who someone is just by what they say.

It's just that the more people there are that use it, the more stupid people who give out all their info are.

That's true.You can never tell exactly who someone is just by what they say.

It's just that the more people there are that use it, the more stupid people who give out all their info are.
Yeah! I know!

I can't understand why some

of my friends would say what town

and school they GO TO! Dx

The fools! xP

why is dangerous?
Because it's the internet.

Any site on the internet that provides a place to talk to other people is dangerous, because you never know who you're really talking to. That 12 year old girl you're friends with could really be a 40 year old man trying to get enough information to track you down.

People seem to think Myspace is more dangerous, but it isn't any moreso than any other site. People are ignorant to assume it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back