myspace?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh please! again? do these people know common sense? who in the world would give out their phone number, name,address, and all of that! thats their fault so they can go ahead and get killed! first of all people get killed on myspace for one reason...for being so stupid!! you dont know the person, then dont tell your name?! my gosh be smart!

♥Mamitchi

i strongly disgree with cortnee malkian or whatever her name is. and i storngly agree with the person that started this topic

Okay, first of all, for all you people saying Myspace.com is "a place for stalkers" simply don't go to it. If you're getting 'stalked' it would be your falut for putting too much info and not putting your profile to private.

Anyways about that IP address thing, pedofiles and people like that can be very smart, and I'm sure it can be done. In school we had to go to this program, and we learned thats how police find Internet Crimals is by finding their IP address and tracking it to their home. There is many other ways police do this, and it's some very interesting stuff.

Also, on this school program, it showed us some girls profile, and on it said her province, and her hobbies were "Working out at the gym near my school. A smart predator could easily Google up "gyms near schools in the ___ area" and find out what school she went to.

It's so weird what some pedofiles and other people will do just to find young, stupid kids online. Like said before, no site is completely safe, depending on what info you give out.

It's good not to go on Myspace.com at all, but if you know how to keep it safe and not be stupid, you won't make a stupid mistake that alot of kids have done.

Just remember not to give out.

-Last Name

-Address

-School

-Phone Numbers

-Areas

Just be safe. ;)

everyone in my class (last year) was talking about myspace i was like whats the big deal does anyone kno if u do plz pm me

i have a myspace no big deal you only get killed if you tell strangers personal info or if you meet them somewhere you can make your profile so that only friends can see it. i dont see the big deal

I really wish people would stop whining about Myspace.
No website is 100% safe. Not even TamaTalk.

It all depends on how much information about yourself you give out.

If you don't give out information, you're gonna be fine. It's all about how you carry yourself online.
I agree with you SK.

If a person is stupid enough to post their full name, e-mail, phone number, address or any other personal information then it's their own fault if something happens.

thats not true some people can get your persoanl info by braking in to the fire wall there are ways and even to get a profile on myspace u have to put your address name age it just no safe
You could put the wrong address couldn't you? You don't have to put your exact address. Anyway I've never been on myspace but I doubt you have to put your address down to get a profile. I've seen my brother's myspace and he didn't put his address.

Besides, Myspace does look pretty cool I'll probably get one when I'm like 12 or 13. For now I'll just chill.

SM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back