Myspace.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
I have a myspace. I would put up a link, but it would only work if you were one of my friends, cause it's on private. AND YES, I am underaged, but my parents know about it and such and like I said it's on private. I use it to communicate w/my school buddies peoples. Like everyone in the 6th grade are all friends, and we keep each other updated on stuff, such as, " I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks! Hooray!" And that type of thing. So do you guys have myspace? What's your opinion on it? Now remember this, before you rant about how unsafe it is and give examples of girls being kidnapped and such because of it, remember that it's always because of the girl talking with random people they only met online that they accepted as friends, when I only accept people I know.

I have a myspace. I love it! :p

I have my profile on private though, and only have celebrities and people i know in real life.

i have one! here is mine its private though i think?

Click

its mostly all my 6th grade friends i know

I have one. I honestly don't see a point of me having one anyway. I have no friends IRL. But I guess I mostly use it to stay updated with bands.. I don't even like myspace. It's kinda boring if you ask. :eek:

Myspace is only unsafe if you are an idiot who gives out personal information, such as phone number address, full name, ect. But if you keep your information private I'm sure you'll be Ok. Lot's of people who attend my school put personal information online and they have not gotten kidnapped. The odds of that are slim.

But you have to have an email address to join this site...

Yes, I have a Myspace, without my parents knowing. They'd flip if they found out about my Myspace, my website, and the forums I'm on. x__X;;

Yes, but it's my parents. And my dad has a myspace and he uses the address on that already.

In less you can use 2 for 1, can you?

I tried to make one only to see one of my friend's but I couldn't even figure that much out. :eek:

I'm sure I could if I tried but I don't have the interest to do so.

I have one! 2 actually, but I'm probably gonna get rid of my first one soon. Long story...

here!

My Myspace =]]]

I think its on private.... add me though! I luffs gettin new friends lol, especially since I don't have as many friends on here as I did before on my other one. lol.

I just made an account one day.... one day my mom was like "watcha doin?" (when I was on myspace) and I was like "I'm on myspace" and she just told me to be careful and don't give out personal information and stuff but other than that she didn't really care xD. my other friends give out their zipcode, town, and last names and I keep telling them they shouldn't cuz its not safe but they don't really care. =/........................

//KL :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back