Mysterious noises

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadude64

Reaction score
I have a little box of old 90's tamas (and some others). They havent been touched for years and they are making mysterious beeps! Theyve been doing that for the past 3 days. They have been untouched for the longest time! I am scared. WIll they haunt me? Will they kill me? They are beeping!!

You could just be hearing things. It also could be something else. If I were you, I'd probably throw them away. Another good thing would be to check them. I don't know if it's possible, but they could be on.

P.S. (I don't think that your tamagotchis are out to kill you.)

You could just be hearing things. It also could be something else. If I were you, I'd probably throw them away. Another good thing would be to check them. I don't know if it's possible, but they could be on.
P.S. (I don't think that your tamagotchis are out to kill you.)
Noooooooo!! Those are really old, really rare Tamagotchis! I would keep them. Unless you have a modern version, you can throw that away and just get a new one. But please, PLEASE keep those originals!

Like gotchi11 said, you could just be hearing things. If a Tamagotchi's battery is low, it would show a big X on the screen in front of a battery. Then it would make a small beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep for about a week, then it goes off and the battery dies completely. If it's been neglected for years, then I don't see how the battery could just now be dead. I would play it safe and take out the batteries and replace them.

By the way, Tamagotchi's can't kill you, believe me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
why would a tamagotchi kill you? it's impossible!

just take out batteries!

and don't throw them away, they are rare as someone said.

by the way u should keep them as collections :blink:

:D mimitchi353 :D

Okay. I agree with most people.

1. One of your tamas must have turned on by itself or its battery must be dying. Either way, remove the battery. I have a battery dead v2 and I didn't remove the battery since it was on pause mode.

2. Don't throw away the old tams. They are sweet memories from the past. Even old school can be cool again. :wacko:

3. Your tamas won't kill you, but believe me, they could subliminally haunt you in your dreams. It has happened to me several times, but not recently. :furawatchi:

Hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back