mystery of tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my thread wasnt meant 2 be about the smurfs but, y'know, whatever :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol! For some reason when I imagine your planet the tamagotchis turn into smurfs.. :eek:
well we klnow who started the whole smurfs thing.

But when i said what do you imagine the tamagotchi planet wud be like i never knew everyone thought smurfs wud be there :D

*blushes* I didn't mean for the world to turn smurf! I bet there is millions of planets out there where all the virtual pets go when they dissapear!

sum of u sound so wierd. tamagotchis r just toys they dont rely live or die any way but that is an interesting thing 2 know. the thing about tama villages is sooooooooo wrong seriously, ther not real.

i have one, i think they all go to tamagotchi town and live there sometimes going to the cinema or to the food courts to have some lunch or listening to a speach on tama peace by the mayor or maybe even presenting donations to the king but most of the time there at school filling there cute lil tamabrains with facts.

but whilst all the tamas try to cover it up and put on a brave face on everyone knows that everyone is missing thier tamababy and counting the days till they are here!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweeet. you know i should be a tama author, although i have to use spell check quite often though lol

cya every one!

my tama (keke) will be going there soon

Look, as much as i adore Tamagotchis, they don't go anywere, they are erased... And they are stored in your parents list :nazotchi:

Hey, will people quit ruining the fun!

Tama Place sounds kool!

Maybe Bandai will create sime thing so we can all go there and reunite with our long gone tamas!

Hehe!\DaGals :p

i have one, i think they all go to tamagotchi town and live there sometimes going to the cinema or to the food courts to have some lunch or listening to a speach on tama peace by the mayor or maybe even presenting donations to the king but most of the time there at school filling there cute lil tamabrains with facts.
but whilst all the tamas try to cover it up and put on a brave face on everyone knows that everyone is missing thier tamababy and counting the days till they are here!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweeet. you know i should be a tama author, although i have to use spell check quite often though lol

cya every one!

my tama (keke) will be going there soon
This topic is from 2004! Why'd you bump it? Bumping is againts regulations of Tamatalk.

sorry, i didnt know that was bumping and i didnt check the date!

SORRY :(

DaGals ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back