Mythbusters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milliaswan

Reaction score
Have you ever seen a wacky bunch of people on tv trying to bust myths? They are the mythbusters and if you have seen them, who's your favourite?

Milliaswan

Oh, no I HATE it. We're to watch it sometimes in Science.

The only one that was pretty cool was the "Will a cigarette blow up a toilet?"

OMG I love Mythbusters!!! I got a Mythbusters DVD for Christmas last year! I have soooooo many favourite episodes that I just can't choose. I guess pretty high up there would be the exploding overalls one and the escape from that prison that I've forgotten the name of! I also liked the 6 paper fold episode that was on TV a few weeks ago.

Anyway, back on topic. My favourite Mythbuster is Jamie.

Jamie beats all! I love his mustache, it is sweet. I always watch Mythbusters. My favorite episode as also 'Can a cigarette blow up a toilet.'

I think it's pretty interesting, but I don't watch it much. The only one that I ever really, really wanted to see was the one where they put the car in the pool, and but was because I swim at that highschool during the fall. (We swim in the pool right next to it, that's the water polo/diving pool.)

Kari is my favorite, but Adam's Jamie impersonation is FUNNY XD

i luv the mythbusters! i luv adam cause he is so smart and he is stupid 2, hes so funny! i luv tory also cause hes really funny.

My favourite episodes were the Rocket car and seeing as im obssesed with fish, the myth do fish have a memory span of 3 secs! I was pleased to know that they do have more memory span than 3 secs

I love Mythbusters! xD My fave episodes? Hmmm, the 'Exploding Cement Truck', 'Immigrant Catapult', and the one where they looked at if you'd save gas if you drove when you were calm. All the Mythbusters are awesome! Excepy Kari. She is just so retarded. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back