Naked bros band

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vince730

Reaction score
I love the naked brothers band!

WHo else likes it?

Do you like nat or alex better.

Do you think you are more like Nat or like Alex and why? Post your thoughts here :eek:

i try to watch that show everytime it's on,but i can't seem to see it much.And I luv Nat better cuz he's cute!

omg im sry if u dont want this kind of post but i hate that show! nat cant even sing. he sounds like a girl, and he has girly eyes.

Nat sounds like a little girl. He has the worst singing voice ever. Plus they lied. They said the show was a documentary but it is scripted. I repeat, SCRIPTED!

-C.M.

Nat sounds like a little girl. He has the worst singing voice ever. Plus they lied. They said the show was a documentary but it is scripted. I repeat, SCRIPTED! 

-C.M.
i agree. also with you crazyy*tama. they suck soooo bad...SCRIPTED TO THE MAX!

I hate that show. They all have horrible voices. There voices make me want to jump off a brige.

T.T

I love the naked brothers band!WHo else likes it?

Do you like nat or alex better.

Do you think you are more like Nat or like Alex and why? Post your thoughts here :marumimitchi:
I kinda like the Naked Brothers Band. South Park is kinda better though.

CM, the only reason he sounds like a little girl is because his *cough*s haven't grown in yet.

I kinda like the Naked Brothers Band. South Park is kinda better though.
CM, the only reason he sounds like a little girl is because his *cough*s haven't grown in yet.
Well they shouldn't have became a band. Plus what kind of name is the Naked Brothers? The Silver Boudlers was WAAY better. They should have stuck with that name.

-C.M.

I love that show! Hey all you Nat-vioce-haters out there Did you like it better when his vioce was cracking cuz he was supposed to be going through puberty? I know there voices are really high pitched but there supposed to be like 11-year-olds!

Latest posts

Back