Name your friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if I have any! LOLZ :eek: :( Not on here enough to tell...

My Friends on TamaTalk are:::
Neji_girl_0929

Sakura3200

Mimichi7

I love Mametchi !!!

babygotchi

tamatalker101

kalkool

Sasuke Uchiha

Black~Heart

TamaTae

BrambleClaw

Meowbark

LATIAS

Tamakiddy!!

Angelwink1

Cuteagotchi

Night_Angel

queenicefire

Lyricial-Musicbox

Rey Mysterio

FullMetalHeart

Kayamie1224

Kisses4Lovexo

Ninjas-rock-my-sox

~*.:Elmo:.*~

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

I Appologize If i Forgot Anyone. :nyatchi:
Finally someone says my name :huh: just kidding around! :eek:

Uhh, how many times have I said this...a lot! haha :kuribotchi:

Everyone on tamatalk is my friend, no matter if they have talked to me or not, I will be their friends, all you have to do is PM me! I get along with everyone, I really like to make new friends! Boys, Girls, Young, old, doesn't matter to me!! :nazotchi:

But...I would really like to make more friends..Seems like not alot of people are talking to me anymore cause they either don't want to talk anymore, or they are never on :huh: And i've been on tamatalk for like..what? 3 years now? I would really like to make more friends..Thanks :huh:

-NINJA

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally someone says my name :huh: just kidding around! :huh:  

Uhh, how many times have I said this...a lot! haha :kuribotchi:

Everyone on tamatalk is my friend, no matter if they have talked to me or not, I will be their friends, all you have to do is PM me! I get along with everyone, I really like to make new friends! Boys, Girls, Young, old, doesn't matter to me!! :nazotchi:

But...I would really like to make more friends..Seems like not alot of people are talking to me anymore cause they either don't want to talk anymore, or they are never on :nyatchi: And i've been on tamatalk for like..what? 3 years now? I would really like to make more friends..Thanks :huh:

-NINJA
I said Ninja! *Goes back and checks* No, I typoed and ssaid Nanja. xD

Broken~Wings

I think I want to name all of my friends on Tamatalk. :p

- Tamatalker101

- Rey Mysterio

- *LoVeLySwAn23*

- Locky458

- crazyy*tama

- Ninjas-rox-my-sox

- Vanessahudgensfan101

And much, much more! I'm sorry if I forgot you. That's all I could think of.

My top ones are

Ninjas-rock-my-sox (sorry I haven't chatted my connection's messin with my pming)

drwhokid

princess08

Rey Mysterio

Shaft5000

Roar The Tiger

BrokenWings ( i think??)

But I luff all yooh guys and girls XD

--Anyone, and Everyone!--

I'm friends with all! I'm just 1 pm away!

----------------------------

kawaii-cat was my 1st friend here. I signed up as "Kawaii-Kitty" then I searched around and saw a "kawaii-cat" so I pmed her, to tell her I didn't know, and I didn't mean to copy, because I didn't even know her! Then we became like really good friends!! :lol:

Yeah, I have some new ones!

MonkeyBoots55 (Think I did already)

Ashely_Tidsdale_Fan

Medicham12

More to come!

Lol, I really don't mind! You could PM me for anything and you'd seem to have something in common :huh:

It's kind of sad actually, most of my friends on here have left. :) I still don't know where DachDach went, he just dissappeared one day. I guess Locky is my friend (even though we don't talk too much) and.... a few other people who's names I sadly can't think of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back