Names for a coming v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea Pig Lover

Reaction score
I'm gonna get a v4 for my birthday, (it's in 2 months but anyway) I want to know what good names you guys have come up with. I've come up with heaps of good names **Thanks to TT Name Generator** but none of them suit a new tamagotchi. Any ideas. I don't care how many names you post (in the one post please)! 1, 10, 20!!!!!! I just want some good names!

I'm gonna get a v4 for my birthday, (it's in 2 months but anyway) I want to know what good names you guys have come up with. I've come up with heaps of good names **Thanks to TT Name Generator** but none of them suit a new tamagotchi. Any ideas. I don't care how many names you post (in the one post please)! 1, 10, 20!!!!!! I just want some good names!
Boy:

Tom

Jerry

John

Sean

Paul

Jim

Chris

Shaun

Marco

Nick

AJ

BJ

Girl:

Jodi

Kesha

Queen

Shay

Lisa

Kim

Mary

Tia

Last edited by a moderator:
They're pretty good names, but original ones would be better. You know, names that no human has, like Tinka, which i named my last tama, for instance.

Here's some names I've used:

Halie

Lisa

Amber

Roxxi

Maisy

Erika

Lizzy

Debie

Libby

Kara

Nova

Aroha

Stela

Miley

Angie

Madie

Paige

Abby

Gabby

Nikki

Honey

Lori

BabyV

NOTE: These are all girls names. I'll post my boys names later.

How about Snowy (girl or boy), or Ftlui (for a boy, of course) (Fat Louie, the name of Mia's cat from the Princess Diaries and the Princess Diaries 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back