NARUTO SPOILERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Saiyanisland I saw the spoilers for chapter 367 and in the last pannel it was dubbed...or subbed I don't know (since the spoilers aren't subbed or dubbed whichever it is ) And it said something about an Uzumaki Kishina...could this be Naruto's mom?

link:Here it is

Last edited by a moderator:
I got ahold of the whole chapter. I read the part about Naruto's mom and I couldn't breathe!

chapter 367

The moment I saw something about the wirlpool country, I knew that they were going to say something like that. I could tell. Kishimoto sure does know how to make a person want more! I can't wait till the next chapter!

dont call me a naruto hater but...THIS IS A TAMAGOTCHI FORUM!if u wanna talk about naruto then go to the NARUTO FORUMS!geez :)

dont call me a naruto hater but...THIS IS A TAMAGOTCHI FORUM!if u wanna talk about naruto then go to the NARUTO FORUMS!geez :)
Ahh but this is a Non-Tamatalk fourms (non means not so it would be that non-tamatalk means that it has nothing to do with tamagotchi). So we can talk about Naruto since Naruto is not about tamagotchi.

I can't believe it either! When I read the whole chapter I was like: "OMG! OMG! OMG! I was so happy! (I also had sugar soooo....)

yall are way out of date with naruto seriously if you want to no everything look at this it has almost every chapter of the naruto manga and every answer you ever need and Tobi is an Uchiha but i don't think he Obito he is ment to be Uchiha Mandara

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SASUKE KILLED MY POOR ORO_KUN! *goes out and murders sasuke,then brings orochi back to life*

me:YAY! UR ALIVE!

oro:uhhh thanx

me:WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?!?

oro:uhhh well i got nothin better to do

*we both go to a fancy restraunt and scare everyone out*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SASUKE KILLED MY POOR ORO_KUN! *goes out and murders sasuke,then brings orochi back to life*

You my friend are insane. Good day.

By the looks of it, Madara is the same body as Tobi. By my guesses, they share the body. Madara want's control, while whoever Tobi is doesn't want that but when he has control is a goofy loon =D Probably Obito

Did you notice that on the newest chapter (370 or 371 I think... I lost count) that pain called Jaraiya "Sensei"?

And Jaraiya said that Konan had grown up to be a fine woman.

I think it means that the only student of Jaraiya that had ever been mentioned was Yondaime... what about the other two? There has to be 3! REMEMBER!!!

What are the chances that Pein (or pain) and Konan were in fact the other 2 students of Jaraiya? Hm... makes me think.

Did you notice that on the newest chapter (370 or 371 I think... I lost count) that pain called Jaraiya "Sensei"?And Jaraiya said that Konan had  grown up to be a fine woman.

I think it means that the only student of Jaraiya that had ever been mentioned was Yondaime... what about the other two? There has to be 3! REMEMBER!!!

What are the chances that Pein (or pain) and Konan were in fact the other 2 students of Jaraiya? Hm... makes me think.
I know! I read it, Konan is considered "One hell of a Women" XD

They were probably like....A Team! *dramatic gasp*

I think Pein isn't in his original form ever. I mean he shape shifted to this other dudes body!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jiraiyageninteam.jpg That girl dont look like Konan, and the boy could be Pein. Must've used Shape-shift

Last edited by a moderator:

Uh.....right. You're crazy. I haven't had time to see the new manga chapter. I'll see if I can do that in the weekend.

Look what i stole off of wikipedia :0...Narutos Mother!

[edit] Kushina Uzumaki

Affiliation: Land of the Whirlpool

Kushina Uzumaki (うずまきクシナ, Uzumaki Kushina?) is a ninja of the former Land of the Whirlpool. "Kushina" translates literally as "nine goods". She had a son, Naruto Uzumaki, with the Hokage of the time, Minato Namikaze. She is noted to have had a brash, tomboyish demeanor at a young age, noticeably red hair, and as time passed, blossomed into a very beautiful woman. Despite Naruto's close resemblance to his father, much of his personality and choice of ninjutsu are similar to that of his mother's. She is presumed to be dead, as she is described in past tense.[1]

I love his voice.

I practically died when he said... ANYTHING!!!
Same here. I went into Fangirl mode when I heard his voice. ^^

xD

I wonder When Hidan is going to be in the Anime

Him and that That Foul-Mouth of His. xD

Same here. I went into Fangirl mode when I heard his voice. ^^xD

I wonder When Hidan is going to be in the Anime

Him and that That Foul-Mouth of His. xD
I'm sure he'll be as foul mouthed as ever... when the english version comes out I think they'll make him say something else, but I'm sure it'll still be rude.

Everyone knows some things about the show naruto, like some things they don't tell us, but we KNOW that it is true. Such as, naruto will eventually bacome the hokage and end up marrying Hinata. Everyone also may know that Yondaime is not dead, but alive as the leader of the Akatsuki. None of us are ENTIRELY sure if this is true, but the is an instinct in our bodies that tells us that these things are true.
Now, the interesting part!!!

There have een some rumors that I have herd of a few things that are going to happen and a few of these I KNOW are true.

I have herd the Orochimaru will finnally get ahold of Sasuke's body but when he does, he is overflowed with the memories of Sasuke's childhood and ends up dieing. Once and for all.

Another thing that I am sure is true, is that tobi(the kid with the orange mask) might acctually be obito.

(notice that all the letters in obito make tobi exept there is one less O) when Sasori dies because of a fight with Sakura and that wierd old lady he is replaced by tobi. diedara is obviously not happy about this and someone made a seriously hilarous video on youtube about it. Tobi and Diedara AMV

I have also herd that tobi is definitely obito because the mask he wears shows his right eye, and the eye that kakashi took from him was his left eye. ( I really don't get what's up with naruto characters surviving and then joining the akatsuki :D )

If there is anything that you know is true or even if you think is true please post it here. Also leave comments and corrections. Thanks a Bunch!!!
You have the worst WRONG spoilers.

1) Sasuke kills orochimaru

2) Tobi is Madara Uchiha

3) Yondaime IS NOT the leader of the akatsuki. He's Dead! The leader is some red head.

4) Naruto doesn't become hokage. He dies in the 3rd or 4th movie.

So please make sure you get the right information before you make these type of topics in future.

Latest posts

Back