nazotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLgotchi123

Reaction score
every time I connect with my friend's v4(mine's is a v2),when my tam goes to her screen it apears as a nazotchi(which I am not),when it comes back it's back to normal again.same thing happens to her,and when I check in my friends list her tamagotchi is a nazotchi which she isn't,same with her tam too.is this a glitch? :p

No, this isn't a glitch. Since your V2 character is not programmed to be available in V4 and vice-versa, the graphic reverts to the default character across all Connection versions (Nazotchi) and this one appears instead of your tamagotchi.

yes, tamaphilippines is correct, it happens to me all the time, the v.2 doesn't reconise the V.4 character :huh: so it just shows up as Nazotchi (the mail man on V.4 and V4.5) :D

hope i helped! :huh:

yup, the tama V2 doesnt reconise V4 so it just shows up as Nazotchi, i wondered the same thing when my tama V2 and V1 connected! :lol:

hope i helped! :p

It will also happen with a v4.5 sometimes.

Like if a v4.5 was a :p and my v4 was a :lol: ,

then it will show up as a nazotchi

When a V4 and V4.5 connects, if you have a V4.5 character and you connect it to the V4 then it will show up as Nazotchi on the V4.

This happens because the V4 isn't programmed for V4.5 characters, so thats why it shows up as Nazotchi :)

hope i helped and have a great tama day! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back