Ne1 need help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you play Bump and Jump on the v2 tamagotchi? The instructions are vague and im baffled as to how to win! Anyone have any particular tatics into winning these games? ^_^

Sorry but this sort of topic is not allowed. You aren't allowed to create "Come here for help" threads, as they are just miniature versions of the base forum. It's nice of you to offer assistance, but I'm going to contact a guide and close this.

i dont understand what you mean. Im new to this and wasnt aware that i was doing something wrong. Can you explain yourself in more detail please?

press button c a couple of times and you shoud see a power bar.press button b to stop the power bar(Your tama has a better chance of winning when when it is heavy.) ^_^

SO.. The higher the bar, the more chance of it winning! i guess its luck! thanks so much!

hey, i dont know wheather or not my tamagotchi is a v1 Or a V2 , whats the difference, and how do i tell the difference between them?

how long will my tamagotchi take to grow if i take excellent care of it?! :D

on tama. connection it asks u to pick a fav. one the list is: propellertchi, chohimetchi, waletchi, kaerutchi, korotchi

i dont know what these are and they arent on the growth chart on this site or the connection site...

HELP ME!!! -love josie grossie <--haha

okay first of all this topic is about to be closed because they are not allowed here and josie99 the difference with a v2 and v1 is a v2 has a shop in the little baseball bat icon and gotchi points

*Topic closed by Shawdy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back