Nead Big Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neomyster

Reaction score
Well am going to buy a tamagotchi soon. Real soon but i dont know what to get v4 or v5 coz people say v4 is beter and other peolpe say v5 is beter. What do you think? Should i buy v4 or v5. Please reply soon.

goods of the v4:

they have a better tama town (according to meXD)

they got jobs

they can go to school

and they are more complicated

goods of the v5:

you can raise families

biger screen or more pixels on the screen

grows faster

has item cheats and money cheats

(the v4 has item cheats but only for 4 or 5 items right?)

hmm.. id say v4 coz it has fun stuff (my opinion) such as school, job,connecting with al tamagotchi versions ect.while there's no school,jobs and u can only connect with v5 to v5

this is just my opinion :)

Can you get v4.5? That is my favorite version. It has fun games, fun jobs, and cool characters. If you can't get that, I would say v4.

[SIZE=8pt]i would get a v4 because i don't really like the v5's. you can't even see how much your tama weighs, and the games r really hard to beat, so v4 is your best bet =)[/SIZE]

I agree with Hanna.a. Which ever version you want to have. Don't rely on other poeple to make the decisions for you . because in the long run , what you want matters most. Don't pick the versions they want , pick what you want.

but may I reccomend the v5? :]

Please ... stop making copies of pretty much the same topic asking questions about the V4 vs the V5 - differences, what is so great, etc.

You've asked this question on the forums several times now - why not check through your old posts and find out some answers ?

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back