Need advice on feeding/weight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KendallsMom

Reaction score
I am worried I will make him fat like my 5 yr old Masktchi -she was 97 lbs! When I found out that was 50 lbs over the standard weight (and that pausing is bad and it maturing into the Masktchi character meant I wasn't taking very good care of it!) I reset it to start over. So the new boy has only has 2 hearts filled in "hunger" and he already is 12lbs?

if it has two hearts in hunger fill the two other hearts by feeding it and i don't think that weight matters because i once got a young mimitchi/mametchi when it was 99lb

What you should do is feed the tamagotchi always and then play a lot of games after. It's as simple as that!

my friend's tamagotchi weighed 99 ibs! B) :lol: :lol: he let me play with his, and i played tons of games and it lost weight! ;) ;) ;) :D :eek: he has a V3! his tama was pathetic at the sprint game but brilliant at bump! if you keep playing games, he will lose weight! but dont worry, its not too bad! it wont go over 99ibs! hope i helped! B) :lol: ;)

:D Thanks for the feedback guys! I will keep doing the games to counter-act the fatness, Now I don't feel so bad about it(and now regret reseting!) I thought I had read on here that healthty/happy adults should be around 50+ lbs?[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back