Need an answer for a question, come to me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasav6

Reaction score
if you need help with your tama or have problems, i can help you, but if you want to buy one from me, you came to the wrong place. :) ask me anything, i will answer.

how do you get a mametchi :huh: if you dont know thats ok its now that important

well, what does a whatever you just said look like?

well, i need to ask you a question:

how did you get that icon to the right of the e-mail???????? :huh:

but i really need to know how!!!! please tell me??!!!! :huh:

As I saw posted above help threads which allow the person to ask a question are not aloud as the admin says it is confusing and makes it hard to find a specific answer I recently found this out.

well, can you answer this question: Do you know what the pattern is for the slot game in order to get all circles?

also, when you have too many items you will be unable to buy from the shop. does anyone know if this is classified into separate groups, food and items, or if they are put together?

food and items are seperate or do you mean the total well i dont know about that

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tamasav6,

I know your intentions are good however, these kind of general help topics are not allowed on TamaTalk. To have these topics would negate the need for having specific help forums and apart from that they often tend to become rather convoluted and less helpful.

As I know you were just trying to help, I'll ask you instead to contribute by answering the questions posted in new topics by other members. That way it is clear what question is being asked for other members who might also need the same help.

Regards

Bell Sprout

*CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back