Need basic help in training V5.5 tamas.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Jane

Reaction score
and I have no idea how to praise or punish them, if this is possible with the V5.5 (there is no mention of it in the instructions).

The instructions say,

select the Training Icon, then choose an item to play with from the 3 choices available by using button B.
However, when I select the Training Icon, it does not come up with any choices like it does for Food or Items. I scroll to the Training Icon with button A, then select with button B, and they make this little trilling noise and a ? appears over the middle tama. They seem pretty happy with this, but I am not training them with any particular item.

The family I have is:

Mattari-tchi

Sakura-motchi

Ahiruku-tchi

Also, I have read a lot here about training bars, praising and punishing. Are these features available with the V5.5, and if so, how do I access them?

Thanks in advance for answering such an obvious question, but I just can't figure it out.

Okay, the Training Icon came up by itself and it showed me 3 possible items to train with - now they have done Fencing 101. If anyone has any further information about training, feel free to enlighten me.

If you are referring to bonding:

You can only give them training when the training icon comes over their heads. You can't punish them. You must train them 3 times for 10% bonding.

If you are referring to the punish/praise, then they are not on V5 (and I don't think they are on V5.5, although I don't have one), instead they are on ALL the other versions from V1-V6.

Hope you understood that!

You are meaning 'bonding' like the 2 users who posted .

Your tamagotchi calls you when they want training

I understood all that; thank you very much. You two could do technical writing for Tamagotchi. :D

PS. Instructions for V5 and V5.5 are almost identical. The biggest difference is the games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back