Need Boy&Girl Star please help me ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
i play a lot of tamatown games but my CD still the 5th T_T

but i really want the boy&gitl star. i've 2 musicstars

Help me please. if you have nothing to do now :haha:

1. MENG

_______

_______

2. WAWA

_______

_______

[SIZE=14pt]LogOut[/SIZE]

i'll need help again later.

hope you help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Once your CD is at 6th Super Silver, the only way to level it up is to get onto the top 100 in the competitions.
I've got a CD up to 4th gold by only playing the games. Between each level takes longer as they go up. It takes a long, long time to go from 5th Silver to 4th Gold, but it can be done. (I don't know how many CD Experience points it takes, but in the process of going from a new CD to 4th gold, I earned 200,000 Gotchi Points.)

I've got a CD up to 4th gold by only playing the games. Between each level takes longer as they go up. It takes a long, long time to go from 5th Silver to 4th Gold, but it can be done. (I don't know how many CD Experience points it takes, but in the process of going from a new CD to 4th gold, I earned 200,000 Gotchi Points.)
I've played Gotchi Doku many times at 6th Super Silver and 5th Ultimate Silver. I'm not sure if I have to play at least 80 times or whatever! :(

I sold the CD. But I have plenty of time to level up a new one because of summer vacation. ;)

we can work together

You know makiko, I got 5th ultimate only by playing games, like binary. ~Off Topic~ I just read your siggy, makiko. And I agree. I am a boy and I like tamas. Actually, I know a lot of boys who like tamas! I am really NOT surprised...

You know makiko, I got 5th ultimate only by playing games, like binary. ~Off Topic~ I just read your siggy, makiko. And I agree. I am a boy and I like tamas. Actually, I know a lot of boys who like tamas! I am really NOT surprised...
wow you only did it on games that is awsome.

yea at the YMCA (witch is were that girl with the debuged v6 is) :) a boy said tamagotchis are for girls. sop. :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

from 5th to 4th... I think you need to enter 4 times (that's a month sorry) but it's true! I have 5th ultimate and i'm exited because summer vacations up!

ps. Whoever likes tamas can have them!!!

ps. I got annoyed of playing games, i played it about 100 times and it wouldn't go up...

so i went alternate.

Latest posts

Back