need friends...dont know how though

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petlova88

Reaction score
hi im petlova88,

im new i really need friends!!!!!!!! i dont know how to get them though HELP!!

You get friends by talking to people... How else? Oh, do you mean add them to your buddies list? Go to Settings at the top of the homepage, click My Controls, look through the list, click Buddie List/Block List or something similar and add whoever you'd like as long as it's okay with them!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REPLY!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt] Please be patient if you expect to get replies.[/SIZE]

Anyways, try sending people Personal Messages, and asking them.

I am sure you will make friends eventually. Alot of members on this site are very kind.

Regards,

DarkCore

Hi and Welcome to Tamatalk I wll be ur friend just pm me wen u read this thanx.

supertages

Hi, welcome to TamaTalk! My name is Christy, whats yours? I'm glad to see new faces..er..usernames (lol) coming. If you have any questions about the website, or Tamagotchi, PM me or email me!

hi im hope .here r my tamas currrent details

name:BOO!

weight:99lb

training:5/9

generation:5

pm me if u need help

(i no lots of things about tamas)

bye puppygirl510

why don't u try out i hope u add me 2 ur address book cause im going 2

luve hope

just relax anyone could see your post and clic on it like me...i just got registerd yesterday....we have alot in common :wacko: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :unsure:

Hello and Welcome to TT (Thats TamaTalk) I'm sure you will enjoy it here coz everyone does! LOL! I'm TamaGirl05 (TG05) and I'm always here if you ever need a friend or Help with the site or help with tamas.

Speak to you soon!!

-TG05 :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back