Need fwiends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookidough1

Reaction score
No one wants to be my fwiends! nobody talks to me or answers my replys

i you wanna b my friend plz reply on this thread *cry* *sob* :wacko: :lol: :eek: :( :( :(

:( :( :(

I know what you mean.. I'm new too! :wacko: Friends?

thank you all! :huh: im soooooooo happy i have friends now!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Welcome to Tamatalk!! :(

I'm sorry you happen to have no friends. I'll be your buddy anytime! I hope you do like it here, feel free to PM me if you need any help or have any querys ( or if you just want someone to chat to :eek: )

- Fooet

Hey! Welcome to TamaTalk!

If you need ANY help just PM me! {read my signature} I'd love to be your friend! I'm sorry no one seemed to notice you, and I'm sure you'll become popular soon! I'm still at the low stages, but you'll be flying high with that personality!

Have lots of fun here!

Yours,

barky;)

Barky, your too kind! i know ill b popular soon because ill have a friend like you!!! ;)

i wanna thank everyone who wants to b my friend, your all so COOL!! B)

oh and please copy and paste my signature i made him today, he wants to gain world domination, his first law will b, NO HOMEWORK!! ;) ;) ;)

if anyone of you guys understand bobby, plz copy and paste him into your signatures!

plzzz, or ill b sad ;) im kidding but it'd b cool if you did! :D

Hey I will be your friend if you want! But it looks like so many people want to be your friend already! heh

So can you find some room for me???

:( Itachi :D

the more friends the better! :mametchi: (im so happy) :unsure:

yaaaay everwbody woves me! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back