NEED HELP BADLY URGENT AH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_bunny

Reaction score
Lol well ya i do need help. Okay i bought my tama (who's a teen) a bear right? SO i give it to him to play with and than he seems upset he looks at me with a sad face then sits down than looks at me with a sad face. WHat does this mean?????

Please answer asap~!

Yup, some Tamas don't like certain items.

That, or he's just playing with it. They look kind of upset when they play with it...

He should have smiled and done the "sun" thing when you gave it to him, though. If he didn't, he doesn't like it.

I think girls usually like the bear. If it's a girl and it's frowning at the bear I haven't got a clue as to why.

Some items are a real mix though...I gave a computer to my takotchi and it frowns one minute with a smoke cloud over it's head and then smiles suddenly. Odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
you only giv girl tamas the bear to play with

you giv the boys the action figure

p.s. plz chek out the website in my signature

Take the bear away from it and dont give it back, obviosly the bear is making it upset beause different tama's like different things the same rule goes with food as well if it doesnt like the food it will get upset. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back