Need help!! Gen 1 Tamagotchi stuck on weird screen (solved!!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KameMelodic

Reaction score
I just received my Gen 1 Tamagotchi (rerelease) in the mail today. My partner and I were planning on raising ours together, so I didn’t want to start taking care of mine yet. However, I wanted to get a jist of how the controls work, so I removed the pull tab just to mess around for a bit. I put it back in after, which shut the system off.

Then, the pull tab got jostled when I picked it up, causing the loud beep to emit, and the egg image (with some randomly filled pixels at the bottom) to flash onscreen for a short moment. Then, the graphic disappeared, replaced with this.
E4EA90ED-DFCF-4265-984C-4439D4ADC606.jpeg
I tried removing the batteries to get rid of it, and even put the pull tab back in and jostled it to try and recreate what happened. It won’t go away, and I don’t know what to do! (I think I even got the battery stuck, too,,,,,)

if anyone can help, I’d appreciate it greatly!! I really just hope this isn’t permanent,,

edit: never mind, fixed the issue by reinserting the battery a bunch of times haha- if anyone could tell me what this means though, that’d be great! I’m really curious,,

Latest posts

Back