Need help my tama wont grow up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica_A

Reaction score
Why wont my tama grow up? he is 3 years old now and still a toddler . I think beacuse he was first a baby then changed like this he is now about an hour aftter he was born.

But when His father was young he changed to adult at age 3 and was before that a teen.

I dont know wich charachter he is, it doesnt say anywhere, he looks like this:

https://img82.imageshack.us/img82/2360/230ia.jpg

But not such long mouth tough.

Anyone know?

thats very strange, have you tried to debug it or change the battery? things like that happen when you do stuff like that. Also, have you droped it at all? Maybe it's just your tamagotchi.

Tamaninja B)

Could it be possible that you paused your tama? Cuz that could affect the time when your tama evolves.

The character you are describing/drawing is a TEEN and is called Hinotomatchi. So he will turn into an adult at about 4 so that's perfectly normal. Maybe you forgot he had been a toddler, or had your tama asleep for a whole day when it was a toddler?

does it look like this?

Hinotomatchi teenager

I dont think its the battery beacuse its brand new and I have the sound off alot of times.

I have never paused either, how do you click pause? and undo pause?

This all just happend after I sent my other two adults tamagotchis to heaven. and the baby was there but he doesnt grow now. =/

think I have to kill him ? awwww dont want that

The character you are describing/drawing is a TEEN and is called Hinotomatchi. So he will turn into an adult at about 4 so that's perfectly normal. Maybe you forgot he had been a toddler, or had your tama asleep for a whole day when it was a toddler?does it look like this?

Hinotomatchi teenager
Oh yeah thats him! Thank god he is a teen.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back