Need help on a v6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memepetitchi

Reaction score
Setting the date

In order to set the date on the v6 music star tamagotchi, you would need to set the day first and then the month. To bring up the date when your tama is already born, you would need to press the B button, like any other tama. There is not much to setting the date but it can be confusing sometimes, so always stay calm and remember what this post said about the date! You can always visit this post again if you need anymore help with your tama date.

The buttons (A,B,C)

The first button is the A, the second is the B, and the third is the C.

If you have never seen a v6 tamagotchi before, you may be confused, it has different buttons to a normal tamagotchi. For example, The info, food, toilet, music games, (Plus toys and instruments) and the door are all on the top half. While the talk, chest, connect and book are on the bottom. The button next to the book is the "Danger" button, it turns on when your tama is sick, hungry, or wants to go to the loo. The move to get to another button press A, to make a selection press B, to quit a selection press C or wait a couple of minutes. (I recommend to press C, a lot of people get impatient at times!)

Food

To feed your tama, go to the food button and select meal if you tama is hungry, and select snack or treat if your tama is unhappy. To make an adult REALLY happy, spend some money on food at the shop (To get to the shop go the the door, then select shop) then visit the food section and press B on a meal or treat. To know what the food does, check what it is. For example a meal is meat, burger, hotdog, tofu, vegetables, ex. A snack is lollipop, chocolate, biscuit, cherrys, ex. Remember to feed your tama every so often (Not to much though!) to gain health and strength.

Money

For your first generation you are given 2000 points! To make money in a v6 you have to either finish a concert by practising alot or wait for a visitor to come to your door. The visitors can give you money, gifts, food, or even a prank gift with a poop inside! When you are a child (Not baby or toddler!) you can go to the away button to verse someone in skipping rope. When you are an adult or teen, you will be able to work at the cake shop, farm or music school by clicking the away button, then clicking it again.

PS. This is for the v6, so most of this will not work on other tamas, sorry! The music star is about music, so intead of going to school, you go to the music of performing arts school! Also, please do NOT SPAM or post questions here, it is against the rules! I hope you have fun with your new tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMD, this is really useful information, thankyou SO much! i don't need it, i already know about tamagotchis. But i think it's EXCELLENT for begginers, thank for this so much x :)

I am so sorry!

Oops! sorry tamalovers! I said something wrong. The date is actully month/day, not day/month!

Setting the date
In order to set the date on the v6 music star tamagotchi, you would need to set the day first and then the month. To bring up the date when your tama is already born, you would need to press the B button, like any other tama. There is not much to setting the date but it can be confusing sometimes, so always stay calm and remember what this post said about the date! You can always visit this post again if you need anymore help with your tama date.

The buttons (A,B,C)

The first button is the A, the second is the B, and the third is the C.

If you have never seen a v6 tamagotchi before, you may be confused, it has different buttons to a normal tamagotchi. For example, The info, food, toilet, music games, (Plus toys and instruments) and the door are all on the top half. While the talk, chest, connect and book are on the bottom. The button next to the book is the "Danger" button, it turns on when your tama is sick, hungry, or wants to go to the loo. The move to get to another button press A, to make a selection press B, to quit a selection press C or wait a couple of minutes. (I recommend to press C, a lot of people get impatient at times!)

Food

To feed your tama, go to the food button and select meal if you tama is hungry, and select snack or treat if your tama is unhappy. To make an adult REALLY happy, spend some money on food at the shop (To get to the shop go the the door, then select shop) then visit the food section and press B on a meal or treat. To know what the food does, check what it is. For example a meal is meat, burger, hotdog, tofu, vegetables, ex. A snack is lollipop, chocolate, biscuit, cherrys, ex. Remember to feed your tama every so often (Not to much though!) to gain health and strength.

Money

For your first generation you are given 2000 points! To make money in a v6 you have to either finish a concert by practising alot or wait for a visitor to come to your door. The visitors can give you money, gifts, food, or even a prank gift with a poop inside! When you are a child (Not baby or toddler!) you can go to the away button to verse someone in skipping rope. When you are an adult or teen, you will be able to work at the cake shop, farm or music school by clicking the away button, then clicking it again.

PS. This is for the v6, so most of this will not work on other tamas, sorry! The music star is about music, so intead of going to school, you go to the music of performing arts school! Also, please do NOT SPAM or post questions here, it is against the rules! I hope you have fun with your new tama.
uhh this should be moved to help for new tamagotchi section

uhh this should be moved to help for new tamagotchi section
"Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" is where people can ask questions they need answered.

"Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks" is for sharing tips on how to care for your Tamagotchi.

(GotchiGirl96 Posted on October 13, 2009 04:02 am)

Actually, the date is day/month and toddler and child are the exact same thing.
Toddler is not a child, toddlers are a bit older than a baby.

Actually, to see why it is month/day, visit Admins topic about the date

Latest posts

Back