Need help with registration!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crunchycabbage

Reaction score
Hi,

i bought my tama-go recently and went online to create a account for Tama-town and have been stuck at the page with :blink: asking me to print the page.

After clicking the "next" button, the page just stays there. Is this a glitch or am i doing the process wrong?

Have been doing this registration process yesterday morning. Today im unable to even get into the login page for Tamatown.It just says that my connection is down.

Ive searched online and i know that Bandai should sent a registration email if registration were to be completed but till now i still did not get a confirmed mail from Bandai.

Somehow,while trying to log on yesterday, i lost 5000 points. Will i ever be getting these points back? :unsure:

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

wait, so do you have an account? you cant lose 5000 points if you dont have an account. but also, we've all been having problems logging in. when i go to the tamatown webpage it gets stuck loading at 0% and then it says my connection to the server was lost which only happens when youre logged in. and half the time i cant even get to tamatown because it says the link is broken :/

wait, so do you have an account? you cant lose 5000 points if you dont have an account. but also, we've all been having problems logging in. when i go to the tamatown webpage it gets stuck loading at 0% and then it says my connection to the server was lost which only happens when youre logged in. and half the time i cant even get to tamatown because it says the link is broken :/
im not sure cause i didnt get the confirmed email, i just went into my tama-go and it asks how much im bringing it in and i pressed 5000, then a login password appear on screen,i tried logging into tamatown but they say they dont match. And now i cldn't even get to tamatown. It says my connection to the server is down or sth like that. :(

im not sure cause i didnt get the confirmed email, i just went into my tama-go and it asks how much im bringing it in and i pressed 5000, then a login password appear on screen,i tried logging into tamatown but they say they dont match. And now i cldn't even get to tamatown. It says my connection to the server is down or sth like that. :(
It sounds like you tried to use the code from your tama-go as the username/password for the screen that pops up when you go to tamatown. this doesnt work. you need to make an account and save your username and password (just like youre making any other type of account) and then AFTER you are logged on you can enter the tama-go code you see on your tama, the one where you gave 5000 gp from. tamatown is currently not working (theyre probably doing updates) but as soon as its back to working, try all over to make a new account like you were before, it should work.

*AFTER YOU HAVE CREATED AN ACCOUNT* when you log in you will be a guest character. go below your profile (on the right of the screen) and look for the log in/ log out buttons. click log in, then click the tama-go version for the type of tama, and enter your username and 12-digit code you see from your tama-go. hope this helps :)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thanks! hope that the website will be up soon! thanks for the detailed explanation! :D

wow thanks! hope that the website will be up soon! thanks for the detailed explanation! :D
no problem! once tamatown is back up if you have questions about what to do, pm me :D

and by the way, you will be able to get your 5000 points back because when you earn points on your music city account you can transfer them onto your tama-go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back