Need Help With Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamarox352

Reaction score
My friend gave me her tamagotchi because she didn't want hers anymore. But when I opened it up, NO BATTERY! I want to buy one, but I don't know what kind of battery it uses! Could you please tell me what battery tamagotchis use? This is for V2. Thanx!

-Tamarox352

Last edited by a moderator:
A little round one called CR-2032. I'm not 100% sure about the letters (CR) but the numbers are correct. So go to Walmart or RadioShack and ask for one, they cost around $4-5. :wacko:

i think i might know what battery it takes because i have all the versions they take cr-2032 battery

[SIZE=8pt]If you go to Wal-Mart's Watch/Jewlery [/SIZE]

Counter they will replace it for

you for 3.00$ if you live in the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend gave me her tamagotchi because she didn't want hers anymore. But when I opened it up, NO BATTERY! I want to buy one, but I don't know what kind of battery it uses! Could you please tell me what battery tamagotchis use? This is for V2. Thanx!
-Tamarox352
The battery is called a CR2032 battery. You will need $4 - $5 for one, usually $8 - $10 for 2 in one pack. They are the size of a penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back