need help with tamaOtch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty

Reaction score
hi i would like to know how to get tamaotchi (the character that is modeled after tamao nakamora, the main character) on tamagotchi tamaOtch if anyone knows please step forward and say because it will help me a lot

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
does ANYONE know?

ppppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeee tel if you do!

Hi! Super, SUPER rare Tamagotchi...I doubt many people on these boards have one these days what with everyone being all into the new connections. Anyway, I don't know much about TamaOtch but this site gives great information on some of the more rare Tamagotchi...it might not be everything you're looking for but I think it might help. The owner of this site translated the manuals of several hard-to-find Tamagotchi, including the TamaOtch. Here it is: https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/index.php

This chart in particular might interest you: https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare/tamaotchi2.php

I hope this helps! ;)

P.S. Wow, you have a TamaOtch? That's pretty amazing! Is it as annoying as most people say? Do you have a lot of rare Tamagotchi? I've been trying to find a Santagotchi and Devilgotchi for ages! Do you know if they're even remotely available in Japan anymore or (besides Ebay) where they might be found? Thanks!

thanks for the help and i have a santagotchi a tamaOtch a umino and a morino (there just my vintage ones i have only started collecting those) but i have 24 tamagotchis in total its quite a lot but not if you compare it to mothras collection she says she has at least 400!

p.s. well when i started it it was bleeping every 30 seconds! it was flashing japanese words at me so i made it reherse and it stopped it is quite an interesting tama but its pink! it only came out in pink but i bought it and i really like the tama icons.

thanks!

p.p.s i got my santagotchi on ebay for 105 pounds thats about 210 dollars and you can no longer buy them in japan but i am looking for a yasashii now for my b- day

thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back