Need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My tamagotchi is a toddler right now; so how do I make it go to school? Also, can you only use the rare cell phone once your tama is an adult?? And how come when I press the C button, my tama does this little dance - is that normal? And what's the point of that stars you get in the mail? And what does donating to the king do?

My tamagotchi is a toddler right now; so how do I make it go to school? Also, can you only use the rare cell phone once your tama is an adult?? And how come when I press the C button, my tama does this little dance - is that normal? And what's the point of that stars you get in the mail? And what does donating to the king do?
You can't go to school until the mailman brings you a [!] in the mail. Once you get that, you'll meet with your teacher.

I'm not sure about the cell phone.

It IS normal for your tama to do a little dance when you press C. Once it because a teen/adult, you'll be able to see your tama character up close when you press C.

The stars you get in the mail are "fortune cookies." They are really there just to tell you how well your tama is doing.

Donating to the king doesn't really do anything. I think it's just for fun. Once you donate and go see the king in tamatown.com, he'll thank you.

You can only use a cell phone when an adult. If your tama is 2nd Generation or higher, go to the little book thingie, press family, then parents and then the middle button until you see their cell phone number!!!!

[SIZE=9pt]Question 1.) You can't make it go to school. You should get a [ ! ] in the mail and that's when your Tamagotchi meets the teacher. [/SIZE]

Question 2.) Yes, you can only use the cell phone when your Tamagotchi is an adult.

Question 3.) Oh yeah, that little dance is normal. When it becomes older, your Tamagotchi will come up close to the screen when you press the C button and smile at you! It's perfectly normal.

Question 4.) The stars are like Karma. If you get three stars with the Money Bag icon, then that means when you play a game and complete it without losing, you get more Gotchi Points than usual. If you get three stars with the Heart icon, that means that your Tamagotchi will be better at making friends and eventually mating. If you have three stars in the Guy Flexing icon, then that means your Tama is less likely to get sick. If you get two stars in those catagories, then that's OK, but if you only get one star, then that's not good.

Question 5.) Donating to the Tamagotchi King will bring you "luck and wealth". The Tamagotchi King will most likely come back in the mail and bring you Gotchi Points or a present if you donate. And, your stars in the icons will go up! So, to sum it up, donating to the King will bring you luck.

Hope I helped you!

Also, what's the point of going to work? Does it give you more skill points?
[SIZE=10pt] Yes. Acutally, before you go to work, you NEED skill points to get that specific job. After you work and do good in the little game that comes with it, your skill points for that specific job will go up. You can still earn skill points in the other topics, but working will raise it even more. It also gets you more Gotchi Points! :mametchi: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back