Need Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
I got into a argument with my so called friend. Not a surprise, she get's mad when I ask a question or when I say something incorrect about Naruto or Japaneese Anime. Which gets annoy, and I argued with her and stuff then she and her other friend was talking about a rock group so I said rocks groups suck, so their 3 people in the group, i'm only friend with one of them in the group, her name is Nicole, she is complety different from the group, she acts nothing like them, their nice to her though but im mad at her "NOT NICOLE" and I say don't talk to me and stuff, also they always call me dumb or an idiot, except for Nicole

So Please Help

Once again Im only friend with Nicole in that group, why is she nicer than them , why does she have a better attiude than them? why? so please help.

All they want to do is talk about this girl named Jordan about how annoy she is, tell her. then my other friend said "Why be friends with them , their going to make fun of all the time" and he was right! But he dislikes them , anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got into a argument with my so called friend. Not a surprise, she get's mad when I ask a question or when I say something incorrect about Naruto or Japaneese Anime. Which gets annoy, and I argued with her and stuff then she and her other friend was talking about a rock group so I said rocks groups suck, so their 3 people in the group, i'm only friend with one of them in the group, her name is Nicole, she is complety different from the group, she acts nothing like them, their nice to her though but im mad at her "NOT NICOLE" and I say don't talk to me and stuff, also they always call me dumb or an idiot, except for Nicole
So Please Help

Once again Im only friend with Nicole in that group, why is she nicer than them , why does she have a better attiude than them? why? so please help.

All they want to do is talk about this girl named Jordan about how annoy she is, tell her. then my other friend said "Why be friends with them , their going to make fun of all the time" and he was right! But he dislikes them , anyway.
say,u know im gonna say what i like.be nice to me,ill be nice to u.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well on day 2 which was today was bland, all she did was ask for the wire hanger cutter and put down our chairs. I don't seem mad at her no more. It just that what I said about not talking yesterday. So it goes on.......

But I still need help, though. Thanks alot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back