Need hep with music city?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tams girl Pink

Reaction score
:) Ok if your needing of help of how to register........... ok go to tama town and click on music city, now you register. Put your birthday and blah blah, and choose a user name, this is what you will type in the 'user name' box when you first click on music sity. And your password. Then you come up to see it think it is 6 boxes, the first two are blue, and the rest are 4. This will be the name of your tama and will be under your pet at all times. You have to pick 2 letters and 4 numbers . like mine is AA6086. When your finished with that info, click print, and check your email. You will have a new message. Click on t and you will see it has listed your username and password. Click on the blue words and congrats you have not just opened a new window, but vertified your account! Put your user name and password to log on. You will see that you are a tama wearing a red cap, so click on the little letters that say log on. Now get your tamagotchi and go in the door icon, click on pc. It will give you a code, log them on and put your user name up top (not yours your tamagotchis). And presto! You have your tama up screen!

Ps. I have a codes for all kinds of tamas even Mametchi. just pm me

Pss. oops misspelled help cant fix that <_<

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back