Need lots of general help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale70

Reaction score
Ok....my daughters tama seems to be ALWAYS content now it is a bit older...never really requires anything, but lately has been appearing to brush its teeth( if thats what it is)....being mum of a 6 year old, Ineed to help her with it...so please don't jump down my throat as some have before...I just need to try to understand, and have read all instructions.

How can I make it "do" other things etc?

Any advice would be great appreciated.

btw I posted a question yesterday, but can't for the life of my find it...:S (so again...please no pressure about dual topics or whatever...try treating others that are new to this with a bit of respect...I find this site hard to work out...yet i use a lot of other sites..)

Thank you

It brushes it's teeth before bed, correct? Well, thats just what the Tamagotchi's do, it's just a thing that they do! You can't really make it do those things, it does it on it's own.

Hope I helped!

Thank you so much Christy. It is brushing its teeth in the morning.....morning here now in Aus... :D

I guess I'm just wondering if it will become more interactive as it gets older? or do we have to do something to encourage that?

You have to feed it more, snacks, but not so much that it gets sick. Once it's weight is 3 over the base weight for that age, you can play games with it.

Also I meant to ask...how do you all know what Tama you have? I see people calling them various nams...yet I don't know how?

Thanks again.. :D

New or not.. please just search topics. People always ask that question.. "what is my tamagotchi"

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Look on the side of the screen, where it says "Tamagotchi Connection v2 Character Chart"

For Pete' Sake... have you even looked around this site before you started posting??

Meeeh.

-- katie.xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to slip off topic for a moment - but this will be useful info for you and for other new members of TamaTalk;

if you want to check for replies to topics you have made - or see other replies that have been made in a thread that you also added to, have a look at your reply screen. In the upper RH side you will see a button marked "Profile". Click on it and it takes you to the general information about that member.

Click on the link that says "Find All Posts by Member" and you'll get a chronological list (most recent first) of all the posts you have made on TamaTalk - each one with a link back to the topic/thread.

Do try it out - its very handy!

Back on topic - yes, it is brushing it's teeth! (Adults often do that am and pm)

You have to initiate most of the play with Tamas.

If any of its Hungry or Happy Hearts are empty, you have to feed it (fills Hungry hearts) or give it Snacks/Treats (fills Happy hearts) or play a game with it (fills Happy Hearts).

Go thru each of the icons on the Tama by pressing button A (left hand one) and have a look at the options to work out what they do.

From time to time it may beep at you for attention.

It will need something - it might be medicine / praise or time out.

Have a scroll thru some of the posts in this forum - there's lots of info here - and we also have a Search Engine (see top RH corner of the TamaTalk screen).

Good Luck!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

PS For a list of the characters try these two sites:

Bell Sprout's web site (member of TamaTalk & TamaGuide) has a list of all the V1 and V2 characters / names: https://bellsprout.50webs.com

Rivenn's site (he's a TamaTalk member) - it's called Tamadex - and has a V2 growth chart (still under construction) and a list / pictures of all the V2 characters:

https://ca.geocities.com/theonlytorn@rogers.../puchitchi.html

Tama Mum...Thak you so much for your very easy to understand guidance...I really do appreciate it, and it has helped immensly....thanks agin.

Katie....with age somes wisdom...treat others how you wish to be treated. The way you speak, says a million things about you. Lets just hope you never find yourself in unfamilar territory...needing help...with possibly something far more important than this...I hope someone is nice to you.

Go away and have a think about how you treat people....karma is much nicer when returned from good naturedness.

To everyone else who has helped...I thank you...I have just not wanted to disappoint my daughter by not understanding this thing...I have much bigger issues going on my life...but her happiness is paramount.

I don't think I will be back...but thanks again all...esp Tama Mum:)

Thank you so much Christy. It is brushing its teeth in the morning.....morning here now in Aus... :huh:
I guess I'm just wondering if it will become more interactive as it gets older? or do we have to do something to encourage that?
Interactive? Somewhat..yes. And I find out my Tamagotchi names at https://bellsprout.50webs.com/Tamagotchi.htm. That should help. If you have any more questions, PM me or post them on here.

I have looked on the site for what kind of character I have and it is not listed, can I find a more complete character guide somewhere? :huh:

Interactive? Somewhat..yes. And I find out my Tamagotchi names at https://bellsprout.50webs.com/Tamagotchi.htm. That should help. If you have any more questions, PM me or post them on here.
interactive..

hmm..

i never thought of tamas that way!

"they stay in their little plastic container,

you stay in yours."

thats how i thought about it..

but i guess,

if its able to brush its teeth, then its an adult, and they dont grow any more stages after that. unless u count old timers, but i really dont think u want that.

i also thought of them being more interactive as a baby, if they were interactive at all. since they were more needy, then they need you more. then they slowly break away...

Hi Dale 70, I totally agree with you!

[SIZE=14pt]Who do you think you are katie? [/SIZE]

Thought this was a forum where new tama owners could ask for help! if you are fed up with people asking questions about their tamas dont reply to their topic better still don't read it, take it you're not here to help so why are you reading this section? you were once new to this forum were you not? well so are we & some people need a little time to work their way round we dont need rude little girls jumping down our throats! I too am a mum to a 6yr old & joined this forum to help him out but people like you make it difficult for people to stay and be members, maybe you need to ditch the tama, grow up & go & get a life!!

Dont get me wrong everyone I don't mean to sound rude it's not in my nature but people like katie make me so mad!!

PS Dale 70 will PM you.

New or not.. please just search topics. People always ask that question.. "what is my tamagotchi"[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Look on the side of the screen, where it says "Tamagotchi Connection v2 Character Chart"

For Pete' Sake... have you even looked around this site before you started posting??

Meeeh.

-- katie.xx
Frickin' what's with some of you tama people?

stop being rude.

Some people have questions, get over it. It's a message board, and hey, you're in the section where people are looking for help.

err!

PS. You know how in your sig it says "Pm me for help, k?" well I know I wouldn't want to. COME ON, if you're going to flip out like this...I wouldn't want YOUR HELP.

My karma says < - 5 [ ] 5 >

what does that mean????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back