need to know a lil abo tamagotchi p's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oddsandendswithlove

Reaction score
ok so I am a new owner of a tamagotchi P's (yellow) and not too mention im new to tamatalk! so I was wondering about this question for a while, and haven't seen any topics on it...IS THERE A WAY TO HAVE SEEDS TO PLANT ON MY TMAMAGOTCHI P'S? the ones similar to tamagotchi id l...

ive had my tama P's for abo 2 weeks now and im figuring out a bunch of things and ive been adding info to my tama binder so I would like to know this part please help <3 thanks oh and any other in depth info abo the p's that you can think of id like to know...ive been going through the topics here and tama-zone but I don't think I have ALL there is to know.

:nyatchi:

No, there isn't any seeds on the Tamagotchi P's :( . In replacement, at the 10th, 20th or 30th of every month if you visit the Park the 'Eco Triplets' will be there, they might give you a Spade/Shovel and when you use it, provided it isn't snowing, a tree will grow. I'm not sure if it works in any weather other than fair. In snow you will build a snow man instead.

Its either one they made themselves or the "tamagotchi p perfect secret notebook"

412YAOruikL.jpg

It has info about all the tamas on the P's, how to get the puzzle piece ect. you also get a couple of pages for it every time you buy a pierce with info on how to get the new characters (all of its in Japanese of corse).

oh thank you for the info cause I didn't know that...and my tama binder is just a binder that I contrasted all the charts, tip & tricks instruction guide etc all about the different tamagotchi versions and characters...ive been hand writing mine out...the picture above is of the tamagotchi p's tamamori collectors binder, its where you keep the pages of instructions from your tama deco pierces :) ...I have over 300 pages of information that ive written up abo tamagotchi's and I haven't even cover half the tama's out there :p ..

ok guys heres another very simular question on regards to the seeds...i now have the shovel but every time i use it in my back yard it digs and what not but never shows a tree or any form of plant growth??is there a certain day,month,wether or something that i need? PLEASE HELP haha ive had my tama p's for the last 2 months er so and still havent done this <3

wow that just answered every other question i had haha,ill be putting all this info in my binder <3 thanks soooo much!

It's funny that the Binder thing came up. I started a Tama Binder about a week ago. Right now all it has is a bunch of V5 codes. Several pages that I had to write down by hand because our printer's broken.

oh yeah its a full size binder i love keeping all of my info tidy so i can always reference back.cause sometimes its months before i switch out and run certain tama's in my collection so i want to make sure i remember everything...plus i have all tamatomo info for all the color tama's lol...

and yeah i think it great to have your own references on hand,and you can decorate it however you want haha...but i think its cause ima girl that i love that <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back