Need you advice...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witch way does a tamagotchi form a new tamagotchi?

• A:By Pounds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B:By Age

• C:By Training

• D:None Of These

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, do you mean evolving? Or your tamagotchi having a baby? If you mean evolving:

Your tamagotchi evolves no matter what. If on pause, a lot less soon, but it still happens. It doesn't evolve if it's dead, though, of course!

Baby: If your tamagotchi is 7+ and hasn't mated with any other tamagotchi, the matchmaker will come and offer you a partner. If you keep saying "no" until your tamagotchi is an oldie, the matchmaker won't come. You can only mate an oldie with another oldie.

I would say aging. Training will effect what tamagotchi you will get. Pounds will sometimes effect your tamagotchi. They might die from being to fat. But using pounds will let you beat the Bump game easily. When you feed your tamagotchi they will gain weight. But If you play games you will lose games.

:D Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
;) :D :D :D it depends on what tamagotchi you have cause if its a mimitchi it could on ly envolve into a mametchi, leafytchi, dorotchi and other ones but i forgot ther names :) :D :D :D

:huh: sorry for changing the topic but i have a question? when you donate 12000 to the king, it gives you a code reight well anyways i got the code but i didnt get a chance to copy it heres my question, what do i do to get the code again? thanks you very much bye :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back