Need your opinions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyway Avenue

Reaction score
I need your guys opinions.

So me and my friend, lets call her J were thinking about how to get people from her old school and now both of our current schools to meet and be nice and stuff. We first thought of a party then we had a great idea. We decided to make a matchmaking website.

So we made one on ning, and it's set on private so only people who receive our invites can join (we sent invites to people at our school and her old school). So far it has 3 members:

Me and J's (we share one)

Tito (a boy that's awesome)

Delaney (me and J's friend)

Tito said he forwarded our invitations to like 60 kids at RLS (i dont even know how he got the invitation!) and we are probably gonna get more members soon.

We made a quiz for everybody to do and put on their profile. Delaney needs to do her quiz and Tito did his (me and J did ours)

We read the quiz and match as many people up as we can.

What do you think of this?

PS Me and J are single so this might work for us! Lol...

A dating website, especially for kids just seems like a bad idea to me. Private or not, people can hack into those kinds of things.

I would think just have her get some of her friends together, and you do the same. Go see a movie or go to the mall or something. Just hang out and have fun. If they don't get along, that's their issue.

I do think a dating site is a bit over the top though.

I check the website daily and I check it a lot for new members. If there is somebody I don't know, I will ban them immediantly. Trust me, I'm super protective of my website. It's for me, and my classmates (and the kids from the other school)

J check it a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back