NEEDLES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i had my needles today it was kinda funny.

I was sitting in the back of my class trying not to look ther teacher in the eye so that she wouldnt pick me then... BAM!

"Jessica, you can go first!"

O_O <---- Me....

So i walked into the office and there is this nice old lady there, i sit on the chair close my eyes and listen to the lady talk about me moving my fingers as she walks over to me, I wait for it then....She left, i was all like

"Aren't you going to do it?"

"Honey it's done"

I was all like...

"Boo Yah!"

Then she gave me the second one which was a little pinch and the cancer one was a little painful but IM OK!

My arms hurt a lil now but it's cool...It wasn't as bad as i thought, but one girl who is older then me (she hates needles) just cracked it and she was kicking and screaming and yellin for her mum!

See! It didn't sound like it hurt much, did it?

For future needle needers (haha :D ):The more you think about the needle, the more it hurts because you get tense and your muscles contract. Relax, think about the beach or a waterfall, or something else relaxig. Shut your eyes if you have to and picture something that is pleasent, or cute as others have suggested.

im FREAKED out by any thing pointy >.< no im pathetic when i was little i couldnt even touch the ends of tables :D no way to help u there sister

Ok so i had my needles today it was kinda funny.I was sitting in the back of my class trying not to look ther teacher in the eye so that she wouldnt pick me then... BAM!

"Jessica, you can go first!"

O_O <---- Me....

So i walked into the office and there is this nice old lady there, i sit on the chair close my eyes and listen to the lady talk about me moving my fingers as she walks over to me, I wait for it then....She left, i was all like

"Aren't you going to do it?"

"Honey it's done"

I was all like...

"Boo Yah!"

Then she gave me the second one which was a little pinch and the cancer one was a little painful but IM OK!

My arms hurt a lil now but it's cool...It wasn't as bad as i thought, but one girl who is older then me (she hates needles) just cracked it and she was kicking and screaming and yellin for her mum!
I think the more you psyche yourself out about it, the more it's going to hurt.

If you're just relaxed and thinking about something else, sometimes you don't even feel it.

I actually just realized I have a bruise from the shot I got on Thursday D: That's the only thing I hate about them. The bruises they (sometimes) leave afterwards.

I'm a total wimp for shots. The chicken pox shot didn't hurt at all, though. But the HPV hurt like hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you aren't getting that one.

I love needles.

I love needles very much.

I am quite looking forward to my Meningitis, HPV, and my Hep A shots.

Fun.

Uber, uber fun.

I dont get afraid of Needles, but they hurt me. Trust me, I got 9 teeth pulled and thats a lot of novicane shots >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I hate novicane shots! I had 3 wisdom teeth and 2 molars taken out (thank GOD they knocked me out for it) and it hurt like hell, but I go to the dentist for a cavity fill and I bawl my eyes out lol it hurts more than when I got my teeth pulled!

My sister in law loves getting any needles stuck in her, she says she likes the feeling, it doesnt hurt, it doesnt feel good, it just feels wierd and she likes it. -shrugs- she can be wierd sometimes lol

I didnt like the feeling of getting my tattoo, it stings, but I would get another one lol no pain no gain!

D: I hatehatehate needles. My arm hurts just thinking about them.

I had to have my blood taken very randomly yesterday at my Midwife appointment. My Midwife appointments take place at her home, so we just did it by me holding out my arm and her poking and prodding until he hit the vein. Then she did it wrong and my blood dribbled out everywhere.

It really didn't phase me at all. I can't believe how immune I am to it now, haha

I HATE needles

i cried last year and i had my dad come in with me when i had to get them, and they didn't even hurt!

Needles are your friends !
xD That sounded lovely. Hah...

Anyway. I don't exactly enjoy getting shots, but I don't get absolutely hysterical over them.

When I was younger, needles made me really uneasy. So I just shut my eyes, took a few deep breaths, and when the nurse told me she was about to give me the shot, I looked somewhere else in the room until it was over. Then I told them I wanted a Barbie Bandaid and a sucker before I left. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back