Negative side effects for Snacks on Tamagotchi On?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

321Boom

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello,

I've had my Tama On for 8 days now, and I'm soooo in love with it. I'm confused about the snacks though. I've been reading that in previous versions of Tamagotchi, Snacks could be linked to Tamas dieing, especially in the re-releases. I'm scared to feed her snacks in the On in case this is also the case for this version, but then at the same time I feel sorry for her not ever getting any snacks :'( (and some of them really do look nice and colourful!). The lack of a weight statistic in the On also makes me wonder if the Snacks could be more perilous, since it makes it seem like the Snacks are an easy way to increase Happiness, but with no side effect? Sounds too good to be true. (I mean, if Snacks do nothing bad, then someone lazy could just feed it Snacks instead of playing the games with it to fill up Happiness).

So, my question is, are there any negative side effects to feeding your Tama Snacks apart from getting a toothache if feeding 15 of them? That's the only information I could find regarding Snacks for the On/Meets :/ As for the toothache happening, 15 Snacks in a day, 15 in a row? How does that work exactly?

Thanks in advance once again for any help, I'm really enjoying this and want the best for my Tama :)

The only thing that will effect your tama in a bad way is the toothache and you’re already aware of it, nothing more than that.

When your tama is an adult and is not happy, you need either to play the games or feed them from the restaurant/buy from the locations to boost their happy meter quicker.

Hello iTamannadi,

thanks once again for your reply, you've helped me out in previous topics also and I really appreciate your time and input. I really hope that's all with the Snacks, they seem too good to be true, especially without a weight meter in the Ons, so the negative effect seems very miniscule if just a toothache which can easily be healed with the First Aid Kit :/

Regarding the toothache, can you/someone please clarify how that happens? 15 Snacks in a day, 15 in a row?

Thanks in advance once again to anyone that pitches in xD

Reactions: iAM
Hello iTamannadi,

thanks once again for your reply, you've helped me out in previous topics also and I really appreciate your time and input.
You’re welcome :)  

Regarding the toothache, can you/someone please clarify how that happens? 15 Snacks in a day, 15 in a row?
I can’t exactly give you a number, but when you give the tama snacks multiple times in a row they will get a toothache especially let’s say if you’re not taking of them very well they are prone to get sick easily. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back