NEO OR MARA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neopets or Marapets???

• Marapets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neopets

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Other (please write them down as a reply or pm me)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love neos!marms are copys :angry:my account user is uuunnniii888

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont like Neopets but I LOVE marapets it is soooo much more fun to have 12 pets instead of 4

I love Neopets.

Marapets is good but theres way to many ads on it.

For the people who say marapets ripped off Neopets...

To some extent its true but isnt it better to have a variety of pets sites you can choose from or would you rather be stuck with having only the 1 site you can play?

Imagine the internet with 1 of everything.

1 dating site

1 forum

1 flash games site

etc etc.....

Pretty boring!!!

Personally I play chickapets and neopets

I like neopets the best... At one point I tried out marapets and liked it, and all my friends got addicted to marapets, but after awhile I got sick of it and switched back to neo. ^_^

OMG. I HATE Marapets. I think it is the most BORING Virtual pets site Ever.
that's really mean. I LOVE both marapets and neopets. I can't vote cuz all the answers are mine of what I have.

But I like zetapets, webkinz, shiningstars, powerpets, subeta, teripets neopets and marapets! :D I know, you think I'm crazy. I AM CRAZY! :D

Neopets rules! Marapets SUCKS it is the biggest knockoff EVER!
So does WEBKINS!
Be nice. You can get frozen for saying that! :D I LOVE webkinz, marapets, and neopets! That's just like since you LOVE neopets, and I said it stinks. But doubled. I wouldn't be mean though. And I LOVE all of them ;)

ok, I admit it. Some pet sites I hate

But I don't say it sucks

It makes me feel cold inside

It makes me feel like I will cry

It makes other people heart broken if they like that site

That's why I be NICE ( un-like you peoplez ) ((no offense :D ))

So, use kind words, or you CAN get reported

PS: Why do people be SOOOOOOOOOO mean? ;)

I personally like Marapets better than neopets because you can have way more pets, you can create a person to look like you, you can breed pets, and i got hacked on neopets and on marapets its easier to get more points. I hate the ads on it but its still fun!

Marapets is eh... at least is not so kiddie-like like a retarded eggplant thing with feet. Id rather go on Club Penguin than those two, I dont even like it that much, id rate it an ok. The only virtual pet like thing I even use once in a while is Nintendogs...

And Neo? Neo sucks.

Marapets is eh... at least is not so kiddie-like like a retarded eggplant thing with feet. Id rather go on Club Penguin than those two, I dont even like it that much, id rate it an ok. The only virtual pet like thing I even use once in a while is Nintendogs...
And Neo? Neo sucks.
I agree about Neo. Neo aint cool man.

It sucks how I wanted to name my Yurble Fuzzy, after my plush Yurble from McDonals, and I was only able to name it FuzzyNubbyWubby. Why can't they just to something like in the search "Fuzzy (of dinohead10)"

I wish I can own more that 4 pets. :blink:

BTW, this is no offence to anyone. I just don't like Neopets anymore.

It sucks how I wanted to name my Yurble Fuzzy, after my plush Yurble from McDonals, and I was only able to name it FuzzyNubbyWubby. Why can't they just to something like in the search "Fuzzy (of dinohead10)"
I wish I can own more that 4 pets. :(

BTW, this is no offence to anyone. I just don't like Neopets anymore.
Ew! that totally sucks! Why would you want something named "FuzzyNubbyWubby". At least on MAra you can own up to twelve and you wont have to have a stupid pet name...

And I havent liked Neo ever really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back