Neo Points^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGoCrazy

Reaction score
I know people on this ask people to go to neopets and they are being recomended well if we in this topic just give eachother the link make a new account for that link (only in you want to because you can only hold 5 accounts!) And evrybody wins! So we all get the neo prizes without tricking people or begging your way this way we don't feel shy, sad than no one will do it.... So are you with me!!!

Here is mine:

*edit: referral link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
I know people on this ask people to go to neopets and they are being recomended well if we in this topic just give eachother the link make a new account for that link (only in you want to because you can only hold 5 accounts!) And evrybody wins! So we all get the neo prizes without tricking people or begging your way this way we don't feel shy, sad than no one will do it.... So are you with me!!!
Here is mine:

*edit: referral link removed*
I would send you my items since I don't play, but you are under thirteen or something. Nice how they reveal your age like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, You go on neopets.????????????????????????
Me? #1 Anti-Neo on TamaTalk? Yes, I did. And I hated it. So I'm gonna give my stuff out.

umm i used to then i found another site tamatalk&another site for older ppl(sort of like AA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back