Neocash...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_princess5827

Reaction score
I personally think that Neocash is just a waste of money.

At first neopets was a cool and free website for people great and small.

Does anyone agree?

For example: you redeem your free 150 neocash, you have never heard of Quasalan Expellibox, and the item you want is 200 nc?

Besides, $30 for 3000 nc? I was thinking when I saw that, ARE YOU INSANE!!??

At first I thought neocash was the same as neopoints, and thought that ain't that much y'know... but then I realised, whoa! 3000 nc? It ain't bad cos 3000 is quite alot.

But still, I think it's like tricking younger ones into thinking that 'cool shiny!' and click by 'accident' and their parents have to say.

I could go on forever about so called 'neocash' but I'm afraid I must go.

~tama_princess_5827

They have the coolest items on sale at the NC mall, but unfortunetly, not all of us have the luxury to afford it. I agree that they made NC much to expensive... but I'm also glad that they gave you 150 for free, you can get a lot of cool stuff.

~SkyCrystal~

P.S. The dark fairy wings look great on my Shoyru!

I totally think those things are idiotic. Neopets are just making a new way where kids can waste their parents' money on some ugly virtual clothing or prize.

I don't like how Neopets is doing this just to make money, what's next? Paying to play? They just need money to keep up the site. As SkyCrystal says, it's nice that they give away 150 NC, but that's just a strategy where kids want more NC to buy more things, but the kids just don't know that they'll eventually quit Neopets and probably wasted $100 on virtual items.

They had to make neocash or elese they would not get paid enough and they would ahve alot less employees, thus haveing neopets, well up, neopets would not exist/would not be as good as it is now, besides, just that thirty dollaes dressed all of my neopets nice and dandy! I wish it diddent exist though, cuz my neohome is still pretty emty. (L.L)

While I would never purchase, I do not think it's ridiculous that they released it. Viacom is a company, as any other, who seeks money. They're making excellent business of of their Neopets merchandise, Neocash included, so all it really is a business. Beside, people who buy neocash are for the most part, happy with it, and it adds a little extra zing to the time they spend on the website. No harm done. :]

EDIT: I love how I noticed the second after I post this that the topic is old. Oh well. It was on the first page. That proves I need to check the dates before I reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoCash is really stupid. I used to pride the site on being completely free, but now that they need money, they're throwing away values. Obviously, kids are going to want to show off to their friends well dressed pets, but really, they are simply carefull arrangements of pixels. It makes me pretty angry.

I bought one card once... Just cause I had so much money and nothing to do with it. So I gave the some of my $1 bills for a 10 dollar one. Now they are on sale in my store. Like the $25 ones are like $6 now and the $10 ones... are like $2... but those were pretty much gone when they first came to my store. Or were just fastcards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back